Sunday, April 9, 2006

comin again to save the mothafuckin day yeah!

Feeling lazy as hell.
Listening to "suicide kiss" - rolly (becauzz dead, issa shine anaiii rooown!)
Currently addicted to harry pottah, galaxy quest, pointless quizzes
Currently irritated by school (what else?)
Current MSN details: Angst Lee
Today's Cards: n/a


So I'm shirking work as usual. I ought to be finishing my stupid rhetoric paper but I'm not in the mood right now. I woke up late, and I'll probably be stuck going to church later even though I really need to get this done. Hm. [kicks church] So fucking useless.

As it says above, I'm really addicted to pointless quizzes right now...so....

[lupin + snape]

You Are A: Turtle!

turtleThese reptiles, famous for their hard outer shells, spent their days roaming for food and relaxing in the water. As a turtle you are not very speedy, nor are you soft and cuddly. You tend to hide in your shell and you aren't much of a sprinter, however you are as cute as you are fascinating.

You were almost a: Kitten or a Mouse
You are least like a: Squirrel or a MonkeyCute Animal Quiz!



I am 55% British, just like
Hugh Grant
Thought you drive a British sports car you are most likely to have a blowout in LA.

Take the Brit Quiz at
darrenlondon.tripod.com/britquiz1.htm

Quiz written by Daz


Sex With Nuns
Are You Damned?
Brought to you by Rum and Monkey

Ironic, isn't it?
Which Survivor of the Impending Nuclear Apocalypse Are You?
A Rum and Monkey joint.

You Are 60% Evil

You are evil, but you haven't yet mastered the dark side.
Fear not though - you are on your way to world domination.


Man I'm bored. xD

No comments: