Friday, January 19, 2007

school is boring.

Mood: Tired
Playing "Perry the Parasol"

I still have one more class to go to today but I just want to go home. I'm so bored and I didn't get nearly enough sleep. I want to take a nap but there's no place to nap here. [laughs]

I got here safely enough, so I'm proud of myself. [laughs] I've never driven alone yet, but I had to, and it was just fine. Except my fingers kept getting cold and I had to turn the stupid heater on and off, which I don't like doing, because it's distracting. My brother told me to leave early, but I ended up having to wait an entire class to start because of it. No fun.

Astronomy is scaring me. There's going to be a lot of math involved and I don't think I can do it. [stupid] ): I'm going to get a feel for it first and if it doesn't work out, then I'll just have to drop it and look for something else to take. There goes majoring in astronomy. :\

My dad also canceled our trip tomorrow, so I can't see Kellie until who knows when. Damn it, I was really looking forward to it, too.... I bet she'll be upset. He did say that hopefully when I do go (towards the end of the month maybe) that I can actually stay the night, which would I guess make up for not being able to go now. I'll have to talk to Kellie about it. :\

Anyway, I guess I'll go find something to eat and maybe read until my last class starts. Elysa says she's gonna sit in with me, so yay, company. XD

6 comments:

the prince of mansmut said...

Sorry you didn't enjoy your first day of school. Glad you're interested in at least one, though. [laughs]
You'd better get enough sleep tonight! Grrr.

I'm proud of you too (again)! [laughs] I told you you just need to get uuused to it. D: So what time do you get up and when do you leave the house?

You have a while to drop the class, don't you? Just give it a trrryyyy. You have math friends! D: I'm sure Elysa will help you.

I'm sure it won't be too long before you go see her. [pets] And it'd be fun to stay the night! [laughs]

You better have a nice day at school tomorroooow. D:
[goes to draw ugly pictures] ):

Rosiel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rosiel said...

Your*** TT

Calix said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the prince of mansmut said...

I'm glad you aren't as miserable this semester. [laughs] Well, you had a bad week, but you seemed to be really freaking out last year.

Waow, so do I! [laughs] Well, I have to leave at 6.45 and get to school at 8.15. Bleh.

It's good that you stuck with it. Stucked. You'll feeeeel good if you do all right! And I know you like taking a class with Elysa, so CHEER UP! [laughs]

I draw ugly pictures all the time. :\ So give me my pants back! D:

Calix said...

Yes, I am miserable. [laughs] :\

It takes that long? Damn, you really must live way out there in the middle of...wherever. I feel sorry for anyone who tries to stalk you. D:

[feels sorry for self] ):

I would feel good if I were doing all right, but I'm not! And I feel like shit! :D



And, no, you don't. [chews on your pants]