Saturday, January 24, 2004

feeling» a bit chilled
listening to» "play dead" ~ björk but switching to "peace the fuck out" ~ travis
drinking» yoohoo
currently addicted to» imitating the brit accents on prince of persia, hating school (they gave me pe again but i don't need it anymore), holding back from coloring a picture i really need to color

Okay.
I have to finish coloring the seraphim art trade I'm doing with Celestial-SeraphiMan, a devart buddy... I really am not in the mood to color until I finally get myself a tablet. But I will color this picture eventually to finish off my half of the art-trade because it's my obligation of sorts, I suppose. So now I must continue working on it, I suppose.
Hopefully I can go bowling later, because although I suck at it, I like it and it gives me something to do.
hahaha... Sorin's thinking of doing a blog too. Now wouldn't that just be cute? A man who can't speak English worth a damn (well okay, he's pretty fluent, but he's got a cute Euro accent to go along with it) with his own little journal? I don't know. If he decides to do it though, I'll tell you about it.
Heehee... this Yoohoo is getting to me... x |

No comments: