Friday, January 2, 2004

feeling ranma-withdrawn
listening to "orange juice" ~ guitar wolf
currently addicted to finding more ranma 1/2 dvd season box sets

Ack... my brother and I already finished the season 1 & 2 dvds of Ranma. *sob* But oh well. I think I can hold out until we get the others. For now, I'll occupy myself with Fire Emblem, which I just started last night (and is as much of a drug as The Cure is), which I like lots. The animation is so good and the dudes so far are prettyfull, like Erk and Sain. Yep. Now I know what Kellie was talking about all those times....
I also think I'd better finish my Ranma fanart and start on a Fire Emblem fanart maybe? Or do another Ranma fanart, maybe of my dear Mousse all by himself.... Oh whatever. As long as my hand is still alive and twitching in painful arthritis-y spasms (hehe it's not really that bad), I'm sure I'll be able to fit all those in.
And maybe a little cute comic-that-makes-no-sense, which I so specialize in. I really wish I could do one of Marth, Link, and Roy... but I really just suck horribly at little comics. I'm so mediocre, but oh well. ^_^
Must get to work now on that Ranma fanart, I guess. 'Til we meet again... muahahaha!

No comments: