Monday, January 19, 2004

feeling» clean and ready to color something
listening to» "the beautiful occupation" ~ travis and "i believe in a thing called love" ~ the darkness... all simultaneously. don't ask how that's possible.
eating» fudge brownies
drinking» milk
currently addicted to» singing along to the darkness, laughing at the word "boobies", the sims: bustin' out (hey, i made tom! cool me!)

I went to sleep reluctantly at five this morning, not feeling tired at all from that little 3-4 hour nap I had the evening before, finding myself awake finally at noon today. Made some brownies for no reason. The last post, I said I was going to color my Pocket Marth pic... well guess what?
I still haven't started on it. But that's what I will do right about now. (really, i will! sans déconner! no shit!)
I found a pretty Wacom tablet at Fry's, so I'll be getting one of those soon as a veeeerry early birthday present for myself (and partly from my dad "thanks dad!") My doggie (chihuahua) is barking at the vacuum cleaner as always, but whenever you push it towards her then she runs off scared. She's stupid sometimes, but what can you do, I guess. My ther doggie (pomeranian) is just running around in circles as always....
Well, I also finally got my Björk Greatest Hits CD and just yesterday I found out that the new Travis CD was out. I'd been waiting for that one; I didn't know it was already out.

No comments: