Saturday, June 26, 2004

feeling» like me! n_n
listening to» "brüder" ~ melotron ... i listen to this a lot... it's so badass
currently irritated by» not much, thankfully
currently addicted to» stupid mexican candy. grrr, it's so good.
randomness» moo, je suis une vache stupide.


Moo, since a grand total of two people have called me cute... well, maybe more than that... okay, yes, more than that... I now feel like I'm not as ugly or fat or stupid as I say I am. So yay for that! [dances]

Woo! I'm pretty! (not!)

Anyway. FINALLY talked to Sonya for the first time in forever. (Where the hell have you been?!) And here I am, still eating this stupid lollipop. Damn it for being so yummy. Grrr! [licks it] GRRR!! [licks it again]

...

Dammit. No more candy for xy-xy.

...

[licks]

AAAAGGHHH!!! -_-*

No comments: