Tuesday, June 29, 2004

feeling» umm... kay, i guess
listening to» "drive" ~ incubus
currently irritated by» my stupid crazy tummy
currently addicted to» talking about weird stuff, it looks like
randomness» "fuckin' chuck norris."

| e d i t |
Apparently this was my 100th post. What a shitty 100 post, eh?!
| / e d i t |

Moo, I'm a bored sheepycow. I just watched Dodgeball with my brother, and it was pretty hilarious. I love watching purposely stupid-ass stuff for some reason. Makes me crack up, I guess. Kinda makes me want to play dodgeball now, even though I know I'd suck majorly. Looks fun though.

Some of my nails are getting pretty long... I'd better do something about them before they get broken somehow. I hear that can be pretty painful. But then again, what do those chicks know? Breaking nails can't hurt THAT much, can it? ("Ow, I lyke, broke a nail OMG")

Hmmm... I'm getting a strange urge to dress like a sailor scout. XD
Sailorstupid. That's me. I wonder what my costume-thingy would look like....

Aaaaaanywaaaaaay. Uhh.. yeah. I guess that's it. Nothing real interesting, as usual. I'm just... boring. n_n Nice to meet you.

No comments: