Saturday, June 26, 2004

feeling» sorta.. ehh... nice?
listening to» "anything, anything" ~ dramarama
currently irritated by» stupid cameras
currently addicted to» makeup, apparently
randomness» "i'll give you anything you want... hundred dollar bills!"


Hmm.. I need to do my nails... they look bleh.

[looks up] Oh yeah. Blog. Riiiight. Umm... I guess I'm not as blah-depressed-leave-me-alone-you-happy-asses as I was yesterday; in fact, I'm just dandy. I think. Unless that's just hunger I'm feeling. [shrugs]

I tried to take some pictures of myself just now, but they were al coming out badly, even though I think I look kinda nice today... so I have concluded that cameras just distort me and make me look uglier than usual, and that I officially hate them all. That, or I really just am very ugly and I'm too blind to notice. The camera is just showing me the truth, yes. -_-;

Ugh. Anyway... I just... grr....

Senior pictures? I'm not taking any stupid senior pictures. I'm not doing any of that crap. GRRRR!! Prom? Whaaa? No kcufing way.

Moo. Now I've gone and put myself into a "grrr!" mood. Bad... [sighs and tries to go back to "ehh.." mood]

...ehh....

No comments: