Thursday, June 24, 2004

feeling» pretty n_n
listening to» "no cigar" ~ millencollin
currently irritated by» my stupid blah tummy
currently addicted to» mmm... water
randomness» AISHWARYA!!!


Moo, Aishwarya. Such a beautiful name for a beautiful woman... blah, I wish I looked like Aishwarya Rai. [sniffles] She so purrty. But I'm purrtier!! Mwaahahahhahaha! Okay, not really, but I can dream. *snf*

Ummm... I have to go to church today.... I'm not really in the mood to, because I feel all bleh and crampy still, but... I have to. I also played AC for the first time in about 6 months yesterday... I made a boy this time and named him Yun Yun. XD I'm going to give him a bunch of money and let him go wild while writing mean and crude letters to the village townsfolk-animal-dudes. Go Yun Yun! Kill them with your uber-deceiving cuteness! XD I'm such a moron.

Aaaaaah! I weighed myself on the scales at Ikea and I'm 120!!! Aaaaack! I'm not supposed to be that light, especially not on one of my fat days!! That means... I'm like, normally (un-fat-day) 118-ish.... I've dropped below my "I'm way too skinny" mark, but I still look the same!! Something's wrong! But oh well, I'm staying here anyway. I'm tired of being a fat cow. Yay! Now I can be a semi-fat sheepy instead!

ICE CREEEEEAAAM!!!

Ahem. Anyway... uhh uhh.... uhm.... AISHWARYA!!! ICE CREEEEEEAAAAM!!! AAAAAHHHH!!!
EVERYONE LOVES SHEEPY!!! [dances]

No comments: