Monday, June 13, 2005

Feeling a bit angry now...but mostly kind of bummed. don't know why.
Listening to "hellfire" from Hunchback of Notre Dame (lol)
Currently addicted to mario party (any)
Currently irritated by certain...people.... >.<
Randomness: "don't become a male stripper. don't become a FEmale stripper."


Finally blogging again! Amazing.

I thought I should, since it's the last day of school.... I now have nothing better to do. Well, never mind. Still have school, kinda. Mostly graduation shiitake, I guess.

Anyway, just for the hell of it, for the people who will never read this:

~ Liz-bian: YOU BETTER TALK TO ME. THE ONLY REASON I WENT TO SCHOOL ON MONDAYS AND FRIDAYS IS YOU, MONKEY.

~ Angela: you have fun with your drawingses and all that artsy stuff that you do. And watch Link dance, yes, yes. [hums song]

~ Elysa: I dunno why I'm putting you down; I talk to you all the time, lol.

~ Mlle McVicar: When you go to Paris forever, please pack me in a suitcase and bring me too. [puppy dog eyes] XD

~ Mr. Gough: Best, most influential teacher ever. [bows]

~ Eugene: Well that was nice of you to suddenly stop talking to me for the last month and a half. Go bungee-jump without a rope. XD

~ Chad: Go take over the world then eat something rotten and die or something. Or turn into a zombie.

~ Elysa again: bangs. hehehehehee.

~ Ana, Viridiana, Bernice: You guys were the awesomest, and it's a shame you guys were only juniors. :( Ah well, maybe I'll see you guys down the line. Ana, you better graduate in white. No slacking your senior year. "Anakin. Anakin." You nerd-asses.

~Emilyn: You were like, the only cool person at school. Too bad I didn't get more chances to talk to you.

~ Chris: Get your head checked, dude, and stop smoking.

~ Jessica (or whatever you call yourself, lol): DON'T EVER GET RID OF THAT PICTURE. XD Anyway. XD Too bad I didn't know you either; you seemed like a cool chickie. Ah well. Who knows. Still time. :P

~ Marvie: You better bring those prom pics on Wednesday. And make sure that special ed boy doesn't sock you in the arm again. or else he shall get knocked out. by moi. BWAHAHAHA.


Dunno who else to moo about.... I'm suddenly feeling quite depressed, yet hyper at the same time. Ah well. I'm getting my arse over to the mall or something. I need a new shirt.

Bye.

No comments: