Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Feeling under the weather
Listening to "Throwing Stones" ~ Paula Cole
Currently addicted to Lynryrd Skynyrd (o_O); drawing pretty fanart pics n_n
Currently irritated by my neverending headaches...this is what I get for cracking my neck. I just knew it'd get stuck halfway one day, I just knew it. And now look at me. GAH.
Randomness: man in uniform


Hmm...something weird's going on, because I've finished three...no wait, FOUR very nice pictures. And all in one day. O_O!!! Yikes, I'm a fucking fanart factory right now, look out.

Since the POS Blogger (I've been loyal and only now am I rewarded?!) seems to have an image-upload function now (FINALLY), I'll test it out and let you see my pics before I post them on devART because, honestly, I am still NOT in the mood to log on to that damn monster. [shakes fist at deviantART]

Picture #1: untitled (inspired by the SD look). Done very late last night at about midnight, starting the fanart train off very nicely:

he looks like an SD-anime version of Michael Pitt--dunno who he is? Look him up and you will see. n_n

Picture #2: Aiden, done right after #1 got done. The beautiful boy (yes, boy ;P) in the portrait is Aiden, who is one of Alishia/Tasha-Neko's many beautiful (in my opinion, hers are the most beautiful SD's out there; she's very talented) dolls. Visit her awesome site: www.illness-illusion.com (hooray for Gackt-song-inspired-sites!! XD)

aiden, property of alishia, aka tasha-neko

Picture #3: Sailoruranus, aka Tenou Haruka. I finished #2 at 4am and went to bed afterwards, but when I woke up at noon (I love sleep) I promptly started coloring this. The lineart had been done for weeks now, but the coloring had yet to be done. So I did it and it came out wonderfully. I did this for Diana's site: Ida's Place n.n

I love Sailoruranus!

Picture #4: Leon S. Kennedy. (Of course!) Finished this about an hour ago...I started on it after a brief shower break after I finished Picture #3 (can you say MACHINE?), and I'm dead in love with it. His hair is so pretty (even though it may be a tad bit too blonde), and his eyes creep me out. They look very...Asian...though.... That bugs me a little but who cares? He's still sexxxeh. This one's for Vanessa at, yes, you guessed it: Man in Uniform.

Everybody Loves Leon...that was cheap, and I know it.

Well, anyway. I hope they all like the pictures...eeek.

That's about it...time to give my hand a rest. [laughs] Aaaaand the factory is closed for the day.

NOTE: if you're just randomly here and going "oo pictures lemme steal," then think twice because I will bite your balls off if you take my artwork, you bastard thief. If you're just going "oo pictures" then you're okay. You can rest easily. Your balls are secure.

No comments: