Saturday, February 3, 2007

come saw some wood with me.

Mood: a bit calmer
Watching Innocent Escapes, featuring "Random but Understandable Breakdown", "Because It's Monday", and "That Thing You're Going Through"
Drinking water


Well, I decided to revisit an old friend, Brawny's Innocent Escapes. The sensitive and creepy Brawny man told me that my random breakdown was understandable, and listened to me very carefully. I could've sworn there was a bit of a glitch in the matrix a couple of times as he did, but he listened nonetheless. Then he invited me to saw some wood.



I feel a little better. Those make me laugh so hard. XD

5 comments:

Rosiel said...

Jesus! His picture startled me when your page finished loading. XD

Calix said...

Yeah, it's pretty scary. XD

the prince of mansmut said...

The...hell. [laughs] He looks like someone! Creepy, but whatever makes you feel better...[laughs] It should have been me. ):
Maybe I'm just not creepy enough for you! But I don't know what's creepier than sending you my own hair....[rubs chin]

You're always drinking water. [laughs] No wonder you've gotta pee so muuuuch. D:

Calix said...

He looks like the Brawny Man! D:

He IS creepy. That's his job! [laughs] God, did you bother watching those. [pretty sure she linked] They're disturbing. D:

Sending me your hair isn't creepy. Well, not to me. [laughs, strokes it] So soooooft. Prettyyyyy. <3 If I sent you my hair you'd throw it away! ):

I am always drinking water. I haven't been lately, though. And surprise, no need to pee. [laughs] But I should probably start drinking a little, instead of barely any. That was a kind of sudden stop. Guess I don't have diabetes! YAY!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.