Monday, February 26, 2007

I don't like school.

Mood: Depressed
Playing Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney

I'm at school, sitting here with Elysa waiting for my creative writing class to begin...today was...hmm. I ended up waking up late (I had trouble sleeping), at around 9:15, so I missed my first two classes, and got into astronomy late. Oh well, at least I showed up. I ended up having to email my comm instructor my outline. I hope he accepts it; I worked so hard on that....

I forgot I had to write up more reviews for people in creative writing. Oh well, I can always give it to them on Wednesday. I hope. I also need to write something for the MUU RP. I have little notes for my post set out but besides that, nothing.

Elysa made a little red and black bunny for me. [laughs] 'Tis cute. He's leaning against the monitor...I called him Mars for his coloring. Well, mostly I thought about it because they were asking if he was a boy or a girl, and I had the male symbol in my head, which is...yeah, Mars. :3

When I get home I'm going to go to bed. Today hasn't really been a good day.

No comments: