Friday, March 9, 2007

too. much. WORK.

Mood: Lazy
Listening to Märchen - Klaha
Reading a bunch of crap for history. :D
Playing WarioWare: Touched
Eating pizza
Drinking water


Things what I mun do ere the break of springage:
- speech on Venetian Carnival and Masks (for comm, due next week)
- make a mask for said speech
- homework d'histoire du monde (no big deal)
- essay on Longitude (due the 19th, blaaaaah), which is only three pages (oh, good) but is a hard subject (aw, damn)
- write poems EVERY DAY for writing (excruciating!)
- finish about 10 more short story reviews by monday. Yes, TEN, for crying out loud, when THREE takes me ALL DAY.
- throw a few tests in here and there
- go to my appointment, bleh
- buy ticketses. :D

I feel like I'm missing something very important...oh well. D:

...I wanted to say more but I just don't feel like it. ><

No comments: