Saturday, March 17, 2007

I got the tickets.

Mood: ANXIOUS. DX
Listening to Dark Overworld - Legend of Zelda: Sound & Drama (this was liek. my favorite song from a game when I was little. It's still one of my faves.)
Reading Longitude - Dava Sobel (I need to do it again for my essay...)
Playing Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past
Eating avocado ice cream =^•.•^= Hoo yeah! ...D:
Drinking NOT water, for once! Ho ho!

I got the tickets this morning and now I'm scared as hell. [sobs] Even lovely avocado ice cream, which I haven't had in years, isn't enough to make me feel better. I'm trying to concentrate on my paper but that's...really difficult right now. Arrgh. It also would've been nice if the ticket lady didn't fuck it up, but she did. She set the date back to a day later than it was supposed to be. I guess that's good because it's an extra day with Adrienne, but STILL! [laughs] Any weird changes make me nervous! [wails]

[gives ice cream a good long taste] No wonder my lipgloss tastes the way it does. It has avocado in it. D:

Three simple pages of an essay seems impossible right now. [groans] I don't want to do it, because I've no idea what to write. Starting to write is just so difficult. I have some really weak introductory paragraph, but other than that...nothing. This sucks. Kind of hard to write something serious and/or interesting about a silly novel.

GOD I'M SO NERVOUS. DX

Edit: I think I'm allergic to avocado. D:

2 comments:

Rosiel said...

Yay yay yay you got the tickets! I'm excited for you!

What makes you think your allergic to avocado? If you were, and if your lip gloss does contain avocado, your lips would swell up even worse than Angelina Jolie's. XD Now I wonder what avocado ice cream tastes like.

Hopefully the mess in the living room will be gone in time for me to have you over. It's scary how large this mess is because it fills up most of the living room and half of the garage.

I feel inspired to blog now. Thanks.

Anyway! Remember that no does NOT mean more; use protection; and look both ways before you cross the road! [leaves before she is punched]

Calix said...

Wooot. \o/

I don't think I'm quite THAT allergic, but when I use it, my lips burn, and once I got I got a sort of rash around them. Then when I ate the ice cream, my throat got tight and started burning too. And then last night! [laughs] I was crying and rolling around my bed because I was in so much pain...I feel like I got food poisoning, but I wonder if it was related to the avocado.... o_O Worst pain I've ever felt.

Her lips are...icky. XD

I don't care about mess! [laughs] If it's in the way, then I hope it'll be gone too. XD But if it's not and you just don't want it messy, I really don't care. :3

Inspired? That sounds like a spammer line. XD

[laughed at your last paragraph] Oh, shut up! XD And go wash your hands. D: