Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I'm nervous....

Mood: Calmly Anxious
Listening to nothing, but I REALLY randomly have I Can't Go For That by Hall and Oates in my head. Seriously. [laughs] NO CAN DO!
Playing WarioWare: Smooth Moves, WarioWare: Touched, and Zelda: Link to the Past. Yep. [occupied?]
Eating nothing yet, but I'm so hungry. :\
Drinking horse piss. What else? D:


Well, I got my silly Carnival speech out of the way for comm! I wasn't too nervous, but my voice was a bit drained and shaky, so it probably sounded that way. Right after I went, Karen went, since she did nearly the exact same thing. How we just happened to pick the same thing is beyond me, but okay! [laughs] The instructor called her a copier. Hahahaha. But she focused hers on the one in Rio, while I focused mostly on Mardi Gras and Venice, so it was good and nothing really was the same.

Now I just need to work on my essay, which hopefully won't be awfully hard or anything. It's only three pages, so I guess that's a big relief. I just have to figure out what to write, which is the difficult part. I think I'm going to address the opposite of what most people might, so at least it'll be different. Maybe I'll get extra points. Ho ho. Or just none at all. ):

I can't believe I'm going to see Adrienne so soon. It hasn't really HIT me yet, but I'm feeling the twinges and it's actually distracting me. D: I'm trying to just focus on getting school out of the way and then worrying about the visit later, but ahh, it's getting to be a bit hard. I'm so scared of what's going to happen. [laughs] I don't want her to hate me, and I keep feeling like the chances of that happening are so high. I don't think I'm very likable--well, likeable, because I hate spelling it like LICKABLE--and that people are nice to me only because they think I'm retarded and pity me. Hahaha. Yes, I'm...ridiculous, but I can't help thinking like this, especially right now.

I just know that I'm going to fully embarrass myself, and with the way I am, it'll happen more than just once or twice. I don't want this to be a disaster, but...ahh. [freaks out, laughs] I'm so scared, but at the same time I'm really excited. I just want to see her so badly. I need my hugs and kisses. D:

On a wholly random note, there's this uber-Japanese guy I see around campus. He looks so out of place, because he has the whole style thing going on that you mostly only see in Japan. Except for his pants. His pants are liek. Skintight. And his legs are SO skinny. It's so weird. Elysa knows who I'm talking about. [laughs] I just was reminded of him, and how seeing those legs makes me laugh. There's ANOTHER guy with even skinnier legs. I've never seen a girl with legs so skinny. They look like bamboo. Maybe Hua Mei will run away from the zoo and bite his legs off. D:

Anyway, getting back to what I was saying.... [laughs]

I need to figure out what clothes and books and whatnot I need to bring. It's more than an entire day just to get there, and I certainly can't stare out the window or sleep the entire time, so...yeah. Too bad I don't have the second Phoenix Wright. That would've been ace. ): Perhaps I'll try and continue Golden Sun. I forgot I was playing it. I also want to get a haircut beforehand but that's probably not happening. Ah well, my hair sucks no matter what I do. [laughs]

This is getting too long so I'll just stop it here. Gotta meet Elysa soon for lunch since I skipped astronomy. XD

[goes to be a nervous wreck for the rest of the day] D:

No comments: