Monday, March 19, 2007

oh noes.

Mood: Ill
Listening to Dakishimete Itai. AGAIN. Why do I always listen to this stupid song?! It's SO retarded, and yet I play it over and over!!! AIUYSGIKIJSFHGV.
Playing with the Candybar dollmaker. :3
Eating Lay's Kettle Cooked. When am I not eating these, right? XD
Drinking Gatorade. Blech! I hate it, but I don't want to get dehydrated. My teeth must be rotting as I type. ):


I stayed home from school today because I feel horrible. ): It seems to be dying down, but bleh. Stomach must've turned inside out or something. I'm scared to eat anything. ><

I got onto the MUU forums again today, after a long absence. Whep! I should be better about logging into places I should be.

I'm having so much trouble sleeping now...I keep thinking about next week and getting really excited and anxious. I'm scared. ):

And there was no real point to this post.

No comments: