Friday, March 23, 2007

yayayayayay!

Mood: Excited!!!!!!1
Listening to Leeca - Gackt (It's really calming so I've put it on repeat XD)
Watching Without Limits. I don't know, the TV is on, I'm not watching, but that's what's on. [laughs]


God, I'm so fucking nervous. I even have this annoying cramp in my side. I can't explain it, but I'm sure it's because I'm anxious about things. [laughs] Damn it damn it damn it. AHH! [laughs, freaking out, obviously]

I can't wait and I feel like I've tons to do today. I have some vague appointment to get my eyebrows in the afternoon, maybe about 12 or 1, I'm not sure yet. I have to call the lady and ask for a specific time before going. [chase buries her face under blanket] Guess dogs like darkness? [laughs] Anyway, I hope that goes by quickly. I suppose I just feel overwhelmed because I'm so nervous...aaaah. I guess this is just my body's way of preparing. :\

All right, the lady called me back. 12 it is. [laughs] Gotta get ready soooon. Aaah.

I was going to shower now, but I think I'll do that late tonight/early tomorrow morning. I won't get to wash my hair on the train, so yeah. As late as I can possibly manage. [such a woman for planning things like this] DX

Oh god, I just need to shut up about this pointless stuff and go do something productive. [laughs, runs off]

No comments: