Thursday, February 8, 2007

wow, so-called smart people are so stupid.

Mood: Irritated
Eating oatmeal
Drinking water

So I signed up for Experience Project a few days back because I thought it was a cute idea. Well, I started a group called, "I...love Klaha" of course. At the top of the page, it reads: Masaki Haruna, Japanese artist with an amazing voice. And I wrote a story that shows up on its front page that says: I wish he would sing again. I miss his amazing voice and his expressive music....

Then some person comes along and writes:
I do not know what Klaha is. Maybe I should, but I don't.

Okay, WHAT Klaha IS? There's a picture of him there, he's obviously a he, and not an IT. It says who he is. I don't expect a person to have heard of him, of course, but at least don't call him an IT.

So I commented:
I don't really want to be rude, but can you read at all...? (Because HELLOOOO? It's all over the fucking page.)

Later, I get a private message with the subject "You Are Rude!":
Just because I do not know what Klaha is [notice the use of "what" and "it" again] does not mean that I cannot read. I am actually very well educated with a master's degree from an Ivy League school. So pardon me if I do not know what something is that you happen to like. Maybe you are the idiot!

Oh, great. One of these types. [rolls eyes] So here's my reply:
Ha ha ha, you think you're so great, don't you? Well, o educated one, it says all over the group page things like:
"Haruna Masaki, Japanese artist with an amazing voice"
"I wish he would sing again...."

Doesn't take a rocket scientist (or an Ivy Leaguer) to put together that Klaha is a musician. Sure, you may not know who he is, but not knowing what a "Klaha is," well....

Why am I arguing with you, anyway...? You're obviously too above the likes of little me, with your Ivy League education, and all.


Here's her reply:
Obviously, you are the loser! You do not have very good people skills and are not very kind! No wonder you are lonely and feel so ugly! Regardless of how you look on the outside, the way you feel about how you look is a reflection of how you feel about yourself as a person. I am sorry that you are such a miserable person!

Ouch. My reply:
Oh, so now you're taking super-personal jabs. Real classy. :D


Obviously, I am the loser? You make it seem like I called you a loser. I actually get along with people just fine, thank you very much. I just don't get along with people who think they're thousands of times better than everyone else.

I'm not lonely, and I'm not ugly. I'm in a great relationship full of lots of love, and I have the greatest friends anyone could ever ask for. Sure, I'm not satisfied with my looks at times, but right now, I feel beautiful--inside and out. I'm far from miserable.

[laughs] She even wrote a story in the group "I am a loser". That was just too tempting to pass up. I commented:
And you called -me- a loser?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

-walks in and heavily applauds-

I hate people like that. -shakes head in shame- It just proves how idiotic some people can be. If that person had kindly apologized for misunderstanding what you meant, then he'd still retain his intelligence in my eyes. Ah well. Life goes on eh?

~Slyph (Yes I know I haven't commented in a while. School and work have overrun my life. -marches off to rant about his supervisor on Xanga- Oh, and Saph says to post in the RP. -nods-)

the prince of mansmut said...

Uhhhmm. [laughs] Where do you find these people?! You are all over the place. You are going to get an ITD. D:

And why did she suddenly call you ugly and lonely..?! [laughs] I mean miserable. People who say they have some extensive education are usually lying. [laughs] "I am a psychologist! Are you a teacher?!" Although, I did see that crazy guy at my school...D:
Anyway. How strange. Shame on your people skills!
You and your angry blog rants. D:

Yes, you tell her how beautiful you are! [laughs, pets you] I was just looking at your pictures. So cuuuute. [laughs] <3

Calix said...

I don't know where these people come from! [laughs] They're all stupid, though. D<

I don't know where she got all her insults from. They were totally unfounded. [laughs, shakes head] I have a tendency to yell at stupid people, don't I? Must be part of that pesky inferiority complex...!

Hahaha...I was feeling pretty that day...! But I'm not, am I. I WISH I were cute...! [sighs, cries!]