Tuesday, August 28, 2007

bah!

Mood: Conflicted
Reading my textbook. D:
Playing Animal Crossing: Wild World
Eating nothing. [stomach grumbles] ><
Drinking Capri Sun :3


[punches adrienne] D:
Russian is hard. D:

Besides that, I thought I'd share an uninteresting fact: I am apparently so lame I get heel blisters while I sit. D: What the fuck. [laughs, rubs feet] I was perfectly fine, then I sit in class for over an hour, get up and walk out, and all of a sudden I'm in agony. What the hell. [laughs]

Other than that, I dearly hope French is still open in case I change my mind about wanting to be CHALLENGED. D:

More like mentally challenged. [cries, is going to fail] I'm just going to catch bugs. At least I can do that relatively well. [slams net into tree, sells to tom nook] D:

6 comments:

Rosiel said...

Hey, what's up? I hope you're taking a nap right now & getting some needed rest.

What time did you go back home today, btw?

the prince of mansmut said...

It'll be okaaaay. I'll help you out. [laughs] And it'll be fun to speak the same language, eh! It's kinda weird, my parents took russian together. Oh, it's just so romantic!

I'll take care of you. [pats] If you let me. D< Weekly phone calls.....! [laughs] Maybe you'll really get into it. And then we can call each other in public places and speak russian. >D Except you'll know more than I do in a bit. [forgot it all] :\

Calix said...

I got home at around 11:30. My class ended at 10:45, so I just went to the library to drop off my app after that, and then went home and studied. Yes, studied. For once. XD

[laughs] Well it's no fun if one person can't speak it properly, maaan. My parents didn't take anything together. Aww, how unromantic. D:

[knows nothing] I'm gonna fail. ): And you're going to laugh at me and go, "Man, you're stupid! A baby could do this!?" ): ): ):

the prince of mansmut said...

You're not going to fail, and I really wish you'd stop saying that! You know that if you need help, I'll help you. And I'm not going to think you're stupid, so just let it go! D< Why would I think you're stupid. You have to learn the language to know it, and that's what you're trying to do. I'm looking forward to helping you.
Russian is a difficult language. Just do your best. I know you can do it. [kisses your forehead]

Calix said...

[knows she can't]

...the end.

Rosiel said...

Aww, Adrienne, you're so sweet! [promptly punched] XD

And Dawn, stop saying that! Have faith in yourself, please. I believe in you, you can do this! Just take it one step at a time. Adrienne's got your back, she said she'll help you! :3