Monday, August 27, 2007

first day of school. unfortunately.

Mood: Miserable
Listening to Georgie Boy - Pete Yorn
Eating whatever I don't drop. ):
Drinking AZGT


I can't remember having a worse day.

First on the "Fuck you!" pile, I didn't get any sleep. At all. Not an hour, minute, second—nothing. Just couldn't sleep. Get ready, look amazingly nice for once, go to school, and BAM it's ruined because of the weather (I've never been so sweaty), and walking up hills back and forth like four times. Forgot my inhaler so my asthma was killing me.

I managed to write a check for my parking permit and textbooks, and I was feeling good about myself until I realized she didn't include the cost of the permit. So I had to cross stuff out on the check and it was sloppy and annoying. Kept having to run into bathrooms because it was so hot, and water on your face feels really good when it's hot. Unless it's sweat. DX

Russian teacher was nice, luckily. I don't know if that'll make it any easier to learn. Made a conversational acquaintance in Janet, an older woman who's really nice. Kind of like my Caroline for this year, I suppose. [laughs]

Went to Taco Bell, spent a couple bucks on two burritos, ended up dropping one on the floor. Yay no lunch. Tried to draw, managed a pretty picture, but after that my vision wouldn't stop going double. :\

Got the most horrible stomachache that didn't go away. I was going to live with it but it eventually got so bad that, in combination with everything else, I had to go home. Good thing I went home when I did, though. Almost as soon as I entered the house, my nose started to bleed. Really bad one too...I didn't have the tissuepower for it [laughs] so I just leaned over the sink and doused my nose with cold water until it stopped.

Bleh. I need to get used to school, which was part of the problem, but most of it was just plain bad luck. So many other things went wrong (like people trying to get into the bathroom when they knew I was inside) but bleh. Just bleh.

4 comments:

the prince of mansmut said...

Hrrmmm, I'm sorry it was so rotten. It's most important that you get some sleep, though. You need to condition yourself to normal sleeping hours.. Which means go to sleep when I tell you to. D< And make sure to pack your inhaler, pleeeaaase!

At least you got your parking permit out of the way. And your books. [strokes your hair]

Do nose bleeds ever happen because of stress..? Hrrmm. You poor thing. You did have bad luck, so I'm sure the rest of your week will go better... Don't worry, I'm sure it'll be fine. [rubs your back] You can always call me if you want.

Calix said...

Blah...usually first days are fine but this one just sucked. ):

I'll remember to bring my inhaler...I usually keep it in my backpack when I'm on a school schedule, but since I wasn't...yeah. I guess it's good I got those out of the way, but I'm missing some Shakespeare book (BLAH) and that CD thingy.

I'm sure my nose bled because it was just SO hot and also because of stress. I was dizzy and it seemed to go away when it was bleeding. I d'know if that means anything, but hmm.

You call meeee. Phones make me anxious. [laughs] Blaaaah. Just come kidnap me. D:

Rosiel said...

I'm sorry you didn't have a good first day.

Listen to Adrienne & stop sleeping like a vampire! D:

I wish I could get the back rub I was promised, but someone's too obsessed with their geek project.

Calix said...

Geek project?! Hahaha. And what would that be?! Write up a free back rub ticket and show it to him. XD

[crawls back into coffin] XD