Saturday, August 4, 2007

we're breaking up.

Mood: Triumphant
Watching Fresh Prince...but I'm in the mood for a HP marathon. o.o'
Reading nothing...I finished HP. ]:
Playing Animal Crossing: Wild World
Drinking orange soda


Dear Firefox,

Alas, our relationship has come to an end. You have frozen on me far too many times. I can't open a webpage without you closing up for some unknown reason; why couldn't you just open up to me?! It doesn't matter now. I've found someone else: Opera. Oh, I know you know Opera, so maybe this won't come as such a huge surprise. (It's kind of dirty—I'm writing this on Opera as we speak!) You can't really blame me, though, with the way you've been acting since version 2.0! You...changed. And not for the better. You should have seen this coming with your total buggy-ness. I'm sorry. It's the same as before: I left Internet Explorer for you, and now I leave you for Opera. However, I hope we can still be acquaintances; after all, I need
something to count on when absolutely nothing else works.

Best regards,
-x

No comments: