Friday, August 10, 2007

obsessed with RPing

Mood: Sick
Listening to MacArthur Park - Dumbledore the First
Watching nothing, but still considering HP.
Eating pizza
Drinking salabat


Ahh! I'm so obsessed with RPing lately. I'm not feeling so well at all, but I keep dragging myself back on because writing is helping me ignore it. I'm feeling write-y, so perhaps it'll get me back into The Contest, which has been sadly ignored for much too long. [pets crispin] I just need to do other things for now...my project attention span is sadly quite short. I'm surprised I even got to chapter nineteen in my story. o_o

But anyway, if anyone is looking for a pretty good RP community with nice people, Surreal * Twilight has become my drug; let it be yours, too. My only sadness is that there aren't as many girls; I'm not as comfortable RPing with guys because they're usually not open to things involving pretty men and yaoi. But this is a really open bunch from what I've seen (I've seen guys playing both girls and gays, and boys who like yaoi), so it's actually fairly cool. ^^

It's helping me get over my depression (I'm really depressed lately) because I'm making new friends there, like Rane, Loki, Tomosaki-san, and Zel. It's a nice place and I'm glad I found it. I'm also really happy that my After School Nightmare RP is taking off. The first day or two, no one was interested, but after a while (and after I posted some pimpage in my sig), people started posting character profiles. By some strange coincidence, Lokichan's character couldn't have been used unless another character had a twin, and mine did, so she jumped in. ^^

Ugh, I'm so sick, too. I don't know how I picked up a cold. Maybe it was from my brother or when I went to the doctor (people coughing all over everything), but every time I go to the doctor I pour on the hand sanitizer like crazy, since they put a huge bottle out everywhere you go. My throat's all sore, which I thought was just my new inhaler, but no...sick sick sick. My grandma made me some salabat (my doctor told me to drink it, even), which is some sort of ginger tea. Really helped with just half a cup of it; it doesn't hurt to swallow anymore. I hate ginger, but it was fresh and she put sugar in, so it actually tasted good, with a nice little spice to it.

Anyway, I'm rambling, and because I'm feeling so gross, guess I'll go watch HP. :3

Someone left the cake out in the rain!

3 comments:

the prince of mansmut said...

Aw, I would've watched all the HPs with you! D: There wasn't really enough time before we went to see it, but y'know. [laughs]

Yes, god damn it, start writing my story agaiiin! D< I miss reading it! You're supposed to make up seeing HP to me, right? RIGHT?! D< Right..? ):

I'm glad you found an RP community you like. And hopefully it does get you back into a mood suitable for The Contest! <3 I'm also glad your ASN RP is going well; it deserves it.
And thank god you're feeling better . [pets] Lucky you, didn't get an infection disabling your hearing for weeks. D:

Calix said...

Sure you would've! It's fun thouuugh. I never really get tired of watching them over and over. FOR SNAPE! No, hahaha. ....yes. :\

I'll trrrryyy. I get these BLAH moments where I just don't feel like doing a certain thing. I'll get around to finishing it sometime. Somedaaaay...!

I d'know if it's going WELL. The people seem to be enjoying it, though. I hope. Probably not. ):

the prince of mansmut said...

Uhm, I would've. I actually thought we could watch them, but you said you'd watched the fourth one with Elysa so I figured you'd already done it. ): I haven't watched the later ones as much...

I knooow, just GET OVER IT. D< [cries] Finissshhshsh!

They certainly seem to be enjoying it. [laughs] I'm sure they are. Don't worreh. <3