Saturday, November 24, 2007

LA trip

Mood: Okay
Listening to Phoenix Wright Orchestra Album
Eating food. D:
Drinking drink. D:

Well, the day started out badly. I didn't really want to wake up, and I was having this really groovy dream, too. Damn. Didn't get to go to Tea Valley, the land of Brits. ): One of the weirdest dreams I've ever had. Involved a smoking ghost prostitute, toilets, Marge and Lisa Simpson being flushed down toilets, wiimote swimming....

Well the trip there went fine. There were a bunch of annoying Mexican high school tourists at a rest stop so I couldn't use the bathroom without waiting in a line. I wonder where they were going...well, I don't really care. [laughs] Probably Disneyland or something. [typed disneyship, what the fuck]

Then we went cemetery-hopping, which makes me extremely anxious, of course, with all the dead people around. I tried to cheer myself up by reading some of the silly names, but it didn't really help all that much. Then I had to meet my uncle and his wife, and his daughter (who was not my type of person at all).

Then we ran around different cemeteries and of course, my bladder decided to be its usual asshole self. Once the two girls were talking behind me and were like, "Why does Jim [my dad] expect us to go to the bathroom every twenty minutes? We're not old ladies!" Well, I am, and that made me feel bad and embarrassed, so I ran ahead without them. (I don't know why he kept sending them with me when he knows I hate people and especially because I can't use the bathroom when other people are around.)

So the rest of the day I was in a really bad mood, and when we got stuck in traffic in Hollywood, I just cried and eventually got out of the car and walked with my brother the rest of the way to the Chinese Theatre. Made me feel a little better. We saw a lot of the stars on the sidewalk and then a lot of people performing on the street. There was an old guy escaping from chains and a straitjacket, then these seemingly European kids playing music for money...haha.

We went and took pictures of all the different footprints, and some people from way back when had reeeeally small hands and feet. It was cute to see everyone there, though. And it made me feel good when my cousin got attacked by some midget in a Chucky costume. WAHAHA. That's what you get. D<

The shopping center around the theatre is really nice, too. The Sanrio Store didn't have much besides Hello Kitty, but I found this cute Chococat luggage for $98. Too bad! ]: Their Sketchers store had a loooooot of nice shoes, but I didn't get to look inside. :\

Anyway, I'm glad I'm not there anymore. All in all, it was a bad day. >o<

2 comments:

the prince of mansmut said...

..You have the phoenix wright soundtrack? [laughs] I always see those in the store. Gonna let me play some day? I really need to find some more games so that my DS doesn't turn out like my GBC...

Hmmm...I'm sorry this wasn't a good day either. :\ And I'm sorry you didn't like your cousin. But that's okay, I don't really like mine either. They're really stuck up and their father-daughter relationship kinda creeps me out. D:

And hmm... ): You're not an old lady. It's not your fault that happens when you're anxious. Besides, teenagers are dumb like that. D< Impatient, rude little brats.

Why don't we have Sanrio stores here. It's weeiiird. D: And Chococat luggage? Also weird. [laughs]

Well, I'm glad there was at least something good you did while there. At least it's over now? :\

Calix said...

Yeah. Just...downloaded it. [laughs] The orchestra one, not the...soundtrack. If you wanna play I guess I can bring it. I might even play it on the train. Grargh. D:

I don't know if anyone likes their cousins. I sure don't. ]:

Yessss, I am an old lady. ): It was fine today, I think...I didn't leave any of my classes for once. XD

You do not have Sanrio stores because Oregon is a sad and lonely place, devoid of cute Japanese animals with asterisk buttholes. D: