Wednesday, December 10, 2003

feeling clean
listening to "a girl like you" ~ edwyn collins

wow. haven't blogged since sunday. aiiiieeee. i haven't been online for a while, either, i guess.... hm... i should be coloring my tom pic or doing my already late lab write-up for biology. but i'm not, obviously. i'm just sitting here typing this like the procrastinator that i am.
eh, oh well.
i did my french project. that was late too, but i still got an A on it. but i'd be surprised if anyone got an F in that class. you could do absolutely nothing and still get a good grade. i still do something, for my own benefit, but still... i don't really have to.
i'm getting a cramp in my side. ow.... [holds side like pussy leon kennedy] i think i'll just go now and check on certain other things while i'm online. and if tom calls me a cow ever again, i'm going to kick him where it matters. yeah. kick him in the udder. cowboy.
mooooooo!
he's been a real jerkhole these past days, and i think he needs to learn a lesson! grrrr! don't make me grab marth, tom! 'cause he'll beat you up! unless you beat him up first, which you probably will.... grr... i hate you, tom. no, i detest you.

No comments: