Friday, December 26, 2003

feeling sad
listening to thomas singing "lovesong" ~ the cure

Tom's playing Lovesong on the piano and singing. I've been listening to The Cure a lot lately, since I got a CD for xmas yesterday. Well... here's what I got, and this will not explain why I'm sad:


  • CD - The Cure "Galore", Gackt "Mars" and "Moon"
  • New boots (Jewstompers j/k)
  • The Sims: Bustin Out on GC and GBA
  • Shirt - "Fignuts" Captain Murphy from Sealab 2021
  • Finally, my damned Beauty and the Beast plat. edition which I could never find

Methinks that is it.... I'm even watching the Ranma 1/2 DVD season box set thingee my brother got, and I'm still sad because I can't do anything with my hair. It costs so much to get it relaxed, so that's out of the picture, and I can't really do anything with it cos it's too thick and wavy and gross.
I'm thinking of just getting it cut so short I'll look like pinhead from hellraiser. How's that? Yet another stupid boy haircut for Xy? Sure, why not; I'm practically a guy anyway.
[glares at tom] He's more of a chick than I am....

No comments: