Wednesday, December 31, 2003

feeling like i want to hump ryoga hibiki
listening to the same thing as yesterday (i tell you, the cure is a drug)
currently addicted to this song | the cure | ryoga

I started on a Ranma 1/2 pic yesterday. It took me a good two or so hours to actually draw something on the paper, and even then it was freaking hard to get the picture to look half right.... Grr... But Mousse turned out just fine and Ryoga did too. Now I just need to finish up Shampoo and drop Kuno, Ranma, and maybe some other people into the pic too. Nabiki Tendo, maybe, cause I adore her (she's the coolest Tendo sister).
I have no idea what I'm going to do now. Maybe I'll just finish up the picture? But then, my hand is a bit sore from drawing endlessly last night.
Oh no! I've gone blind in my right eye! Oh... heheh... wait, that's just my hair. Oops.
And only today did I notice it was almost 2004, thanks to Sasha (aka Washy-chan... hehe).... I'm so moronic it hurts sometimes; I mean, how can you not know it's the New Year? Kinda like forgetting your birthday, which I also do sometimes.... Kill me now and put me out of my misery. *sigh*

No comments: