Wednesday, December 17, 2003

feeling itchy-throaty
listening to "last night a dj saved my life" ~ indeep

[coughs involuntarily]
i think i'm finally getting better, thanks to that disgusting medicine that's giving me these horrid, massive stomachaches. everything hurts right now. i feel like my torso's just gonna explode into a million pieces if i move even slightly. [curses being female]
damned cramps!
anyway... i still haven't done my overdue bio homework. i'm beginning to slack like it's sophomore year all over again. woo hoo! and it's so much fun making your teachers think you're a good student during the first grading period then suddenly doing absolutely nothing for the rest of the semester....
currently coloring a picture of my dear marus (marth for you nutholes), and i'll probably finish that up real quick and dandy, since vacation's coming up. plus, i scanned about five other pictures into the program, so i'll get around to coloring all of them as well.... ahh... so much work, pete yorn. when will it end, dude? tell me, yornster! tell meeeeee!

expose yourself to pete yorn.

No comments: