Wednesday, December 31, 2003

feeling like i want to hump ryoga (still) and kick sorin in the head
listening to the silence of everyone sleeping
currently addicted to ryoga | kicking sorin's perverted ass

All right. It's almost 2004 (it's already the first in other parts of the world but who cares) and I don't really give a crap. Everyone in my house is asleep except me, probably because I took a short nap out of pure exhaustion (kofflazinesskoff) just a little while back. So I'm just sitting here in the dark, typing this out of boredom....
And I will kill Sorin Ciel for eating all of my precious chocolate. Even if he, erm, is a... y'know... vampire and everything. Die, Sorin, die! Choke on blood! Or better yet, choke on chocolate, you French-Transylvanian-Count-Dracula-wanna-be!
And is it just me, or are holidays becoming somewhat muted?
It seems like "Oh wow. It's New Year's. Yay. Whoopie. [pause] *cough* Yay." But oh well. Holidays were destined to suck because of their horrible cheesiness factor, I guess.

[hugs ryoga] charlotte!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

To be a upright charitable being is to be enduring a kind of openness to the far-out, an cleverness to trusteeship unsure things beyond your own restrain, that can govern you to be shattered in hugely exceptionally circumstances for which you were not to blame. That says something uncommonly impressive relating to the get of the ethical autobiography: that it is based on a conviction in the unpredictable and on a willingness to be exposed; it's based on being more like a weed than like a treasure, something fairly feeble, but whose acutely precise handsomeness is inseparable from that fragility.