Tuesday, December 23, 2003

feeling happy and marthy
listening to "vanilla (night version)" ~ gackt

Tom inspired me to blog today (and with actual capital letters in the blog too!). I finished this kick-ass picture of the "Marth" trio - that is, my Marth-mallow, Rinku Link the skirty Kokiri slut-boy, and Boytoy Roy. I wasn't really paying much attention to it while I was drawing it, but after I finished, I stood back and was all like, "Wow, that actually looks pretty good." Plus, it was semi-photo-ref (which means specifically that I probably came up with 98% of the picture in my head while the other 2% was taken from the pictures), with Gackt being Marth's model ^o^. Link and Roy had some unknown magazine models, and I practically imagined those two boys up. So, if you looked closely, you could probably tell that Gackt was used for Marth ('cause they're both synonymous in my head and both very sexy hehehe).
I'll probably scan it today and get the coloring started... I was going to do another picture next, but this picture is too good to be delayed.
...
Hey... Gackt and Marth together make Garth. Or Mackt.

No comments: