Sunday, December 7, 2003

feeling ouchtified
listening to "newfound mass 2000" ~ the get up kids
drinking coke, in a glass that makes it look like an alcoholic beverage... o_O

:: being smart sucks major ass ::
i told myself that i was going to work on my project for french today... even if it did look crappy, and i also told myself i'd start coloring the picture of thomas.
and i suppose you know what i went and did. uh-huh. that's right.
absolutely none of it.
[puts imaginary gun to head and pulls trigger] shows what good i'm for, eh? tom tells me i'm smarter than i make myself out to be and that he laughs at how lazy i am. i don't like being smart. i know from numerous official and unofficial, IQ and non-IQ tests that i am "gifted" (oh jeez, no one was supposed to know that, and now i feel like some sort of special ed kid) and i do not enjoy it like everyone seems to think i do. it's not fun having to finish your test early, and then having your stupid teacher make you pass out graded papers 'cause he thinks you're smart and would enjoy helping out your school, which has "educated you generously for the benefit of the future generation." it's not fun having to understand the material when other people in your class don't, and then having the ignorant-yet-again teacher make you help everyone else get it when you don't even want to help them. (let me sit and draw in my post-test free time, dammit!)
[screams] make the smart-people abuse stop! i'm a big, lazy moron who really doesn't like reading steinbeck and shakespeare and hobbes & locke and all that other boring crap like everyone thinks! get off my ass and let me play video games and lounge, you assholes!

No comments: