Tuesday, November 9, 2004

Feeling» blah
Listening to» "Wicked Game" ~ HIM
Currently addicted to» who the hell knows...
Currently irritated by» I don't know... the fact that it's not tomorrow, I suppose...
Randomness» tortimer


Uhm... once again in French... bored out of my mind.

We'll be in here tomorrow too so I dunno... moop. I dunno if changing everything was such a good idea, cause my blog looks all sorts of kcufed up on this comp. If it's like this on my computer when I get home, I'll have to do something about it, I guess. BLAH. I hate messing with this thing. XD

Hrmmmmmm... I don't think I'll be doing anything in any of my classes today anyway... I was drawing a picture of Ryoko in a different style... sans the huge-ass stupido anime-looking eyes.. although the way I did hers are okay in any style. She tends to look the same no matter what, so I guess that's a plus. Even though she has nothing to make her stand out, really. So I dunno what's up with that. I drew her at a weird angle too and kinda blocked myself from continuing. I tend to do that a lot. :P

Umm... well I suppose I'm less angry than I was last night. Still don't have anyone to talk to. Guess I have to wait until I get home and wait for Kel.

Better get going now. [runs off]

No comments: