Tuesday, November 2, 2004

feeling» eh.
listening to» "don't close your heart" ~ him
currently addicted to» peanut m&m's. XD
currently irritated by» all the stupid people in this class [throws pencils at them]
randomness» twix


Hrm... doing project for and in French right now... la. I'm tired of researching for now. No more Switzerland, aaaaugh! Hrm... I'm tired. Stayed up late watching Pride and Prejudice, and even though it wasn't the right version, it was true to the book and it was alright. Although I think Mr. Darcy's actor had a stick up his arse the whole movie. Yeh, I know he's supposed to be an asshole and all, but sheesh. Overacting there, dude. :P Also, the chick that played Elizabeth... I dunno. She irritated me, then I liked her, then she irritated me again, then... you know. I ended up being more irritated by her than anything else. XD

Anyway. XD

Played San Andreas last night too. Needed a break from the comp, jeez. I hate it I hate it I hate it. Nate was around since it's his game. XD He jacked an airplane then jumped out headfirst. XD

Didn't open the parachute either. Ouchie. XD

Class is almost over. I'm bored out of my head. Going to art next, blah. I dunno what to do in that class, rawr. I'll probably just draw Aeriel's character designs. I had a dream I made a graphic novel out of The Darkangel and it was awesome. I might just do that one day when I'm bored and in a drawing mood. Sounds awesomeful. n_n d

Well I'm out of here. A tout a l'heure. [waves and runs off]

No comments: