Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Feeling» icky
Listening to» "Pagan Poetry" ~ Bjork.. well, I have that in my head anyway. What's really playing is crap music from all the other students. -_-;;;
Currently addicted to» nothing
Currently irritated by» feeling icky
Randomness» Swirling... black lilies... totally ripe....


[Don't read this if you don't want to be bored. :P]

Uhm.. short day today, la. It's still only second period though, pooh. Just have another.. oh... 3 hours to go. x_x

I thought it was shorter, but guess not, argh... Well hmmm.. I wanna go home already. My legs are all cramped up and my head is all light... Grawr. Uhm... I dunno what to say or why I even got on to blog in the first place. :P

Swirling... black lilies.. totally ripe... [giggles] I have that line looping in my head, argh. Blah, I was planning on taking a nap when I got home. I'm not sure if I will or not, though. I'll probably be home alone and I have this issue with sleeping while no one else is around. I don't think Chicky counts as a someone. XD

La, I feel like visiting Kel at school. XD Just showing up and following her around. Oooh, awesomeness. Now I just need a car and a couple of hours to get there. :P

Gotta go in 10 minutes, moop.

Obviously, this is a useless post and I'm just here because I'm bored, but I dunno what else to do. I want to do something and I forgot what it was. Blah. It's taken me, like, 5 whole minutes to type those last 2 sentences. XD Just because I'm sitting here and thinking.... Moomoo. I'm just gonna go.

À tout à l'heure. n_n

No comments: