Monday, November 8, 2004

feeling» grr. arr. [breathes into a paper bag] I'm breathing, Lizzie, I'm breathing....
listening to» "play dead" ~ bjork... changing to "razorblade kiss" ~ him
currently addicted to» soda... brushing my teeth
currently irritated by» stupid-ass motherfucking posers
randomness» your love is a razorblade kiss


Well I'm doing this over since fucking Blogger lost my post, making me even angrier than I was the first time around.

Why was I angry? Because of people who copy me. I dunno why they do it, but they do. And continually. I just needed to let out how much it irritates me. And if there's one thing that irritates me and pisses me off the most, it's that. I mean, it's okay to pick up a few things here and there, but don't go too far, jeez. Especially when you steal personality from another person and tote it around as your own? That's just wrong. Especially when they get credit for it. Like, «Oh, you know so-and-so? That one dude/chick who does this and that? Yeah, so-and-so.» And it was you who orignally did «this and that».

Yeah, I'm using the little « » quotes now. :P

I figure that I'll most likely have to use them down the line so I better get used to them now. Blah, I've been so out of it lately. Probably just the hormones and the fact that I have no one to talk to about stuff. So yay for Farrin and yay for Kel for being around to talk to. Thanks thanks thanks a million. n_n

No comments: