Friday, November 19, 2004

Feeling slightly nauseous... kettle corn is BADful.
Listening to «The Sacrament» HIM
Currently addicted to Black Sun Rising [clings to book]
Currently irritated by my tummy
Randomness: «Now go food yourself.»


Hmm... haven't blogged in a while. Don't really have very much to say, I guess.
Uhm... that reminded me of this picture on Mrs. MacConnel's desk. XD There's this picture of a orange stripy kitten with its front paws up in the air and making this little cute face and the caption reads: THE MOUSE WAS THIS FREAKEN BIG, I TELL YOU!

So cute. XD

Anywaaaaay... I still don't have a scanner and that bugs me. :P I reeeeally need to get started on my Senior Portfolio too, argh... x_x I have like, 2 more weeks to work on it, basically and I haven't even started. -_-;; Procrastination is a cruel, cruel keeper. XD [shakes fist at it]

Ah well. I'll kick Procrastination's fat stupid arse tomorrow and get working. :P

For now... it's reading time... [clings to book] Sooooo good. XD Senzei died though, which kinda sucks. Just when I was actually starting to like the guy, too. :P I left off on the part where Gerald Tarrant gets screwed over big time in a cave tunnel. Whoops. [says no more, in case some person actually decides to read it, which is doubtful] :P

Anyway... au revoir. [bows and walks off gracefully, or attempts to, anyway]

No comments: