Wednesday, December 26, 2007

blah christmas

Mood: Bored
Watching What Not to Wear
Reading Wicca: A Guide For the Solitary Practitioner by Scott Cunningham
Playing NOTHING. ]:
Drinking juice


Weeeell, Christmas was pretty sucky this year. I got a few good things so I probably sound spoiled but a lot of it was just depressing. ]:

List:
- I asked for: Pants that fit. What I got: Pants that were two sizes too small and didn't even button.
- I asked for: A NICE bra in my size. What I got: a hideous granny bra in my size that I could find at any Wal-Mart, which was specifically what I did NOT want.
- Sims 2, which I really wanted but can't even play since my CD drive or something is busted and my brother won't even let me try it on his computer. Woo hoo hoo.
- Danger Girl figures. Cool but I have no place to put them and I can't do anything with them. ]:
- Borders Giftcard. Yay, except my brother got one that was liek $20 dollars more or something. He doesn't read and he already has a lot of money. No fair. I can get liek one and a half books with mine. ):

Things I'm Really Happy About:
- Books. I got two books by Scott Cunningham on Wicca (even though I'm not they have lots of helpful things) and my favorite Ellen Dugan book, Natural Witchery. ^^ They'll give me something to read on the train.
- Phoenix Wright 3 and Hotel Dusk. I can't really play them until I'm on the train, though. ):
- Boots. Finally.

Boo. ]:

5 comments:

the prince of mansmut said...

I'm sad you didn't have a nice Christmas... They can be disappointing sometimes. It's too bad you couldn't visit us this year, though. You would have had a damn nice Christmas, or paid the price for it. D<

-Did your mom find the receipt for the pants yet...? Sometimes they let you exchange things without them, even.
-Just wear it when you need extra support. [laughs] No one other than you will buy you the bra you want, anyway. Just won't happen. D:
-You can play the Sims at my house. I can play Phoenix Wright or something.

And Hotel Dusk is cuuute. I love the way it's animated. And there are some pretty people. :D Which is all that matters!

I still haven't figured out what I'm getting you for christmas.....In.........six days... .. .. . That's really soon, jeez. D: Someone procrastinated.... [starts to panic]

Anywaaaaaay...I totally forgot I have to volunteer at the library tomorrow. I better get my ass off to bed.

Sorry about tonight... Though we seem to ALWAYS fight the week before visits. Why. D: But yes. talk to you tomorrow/today. Love you. <3

Calix said...

Thanks for finally commenting on something...

Calix said...

Anyway, I guess I can reply to this now without being angry. Or barely...I don't know.

Oh well, I suppose. Christmas is pretty much ruined for me, especially if it leaves me feeling this depressed. I don't even want to think about it anymore, but unfortunately I can't do that. Anyway, I don't know about visiting during Christmas. I don't really belong there.

No, she didn't find it. Doesn't matter. I guess I'll have two pairs of ugly pants to wear when I visit.

I already told you that the bra doesn't give extra support. In fact, it gives very little support. For some reason all the bras I can find over C cups seem to have no underwire or padding. Just ugly granny bras. And I don't know why you say that. I don't know why I can't have something simple like this. I'm not looking for something really fancy. Just something nice. [sighs] Whatever. I'm done talking about it to you...you don't get it.

I already beat Hotel Dusk...I don't remember any pretty people.

Just don't get me anything.

Guess I'll talk to you later. I suppose this was just the same reply I deleted before. Oh well.

Shino said...

I looked for Hotel Dusk but found nothing. I was quite depressed.

Decorative Bra Straps said...

This is a very good piece of work.
I am so glad that I came across it.