Thursday, December 13, 2007

syzygy

Mood: So-So
Watching Fresh Prince


Well, I suppose it's official: our study circle is called Syzygy. Sweeeet. [laughs] I really liked the name so I'm glad it'll be put to use. It's interesting, unique, and means something cool. I couldn't resist; it's one of my favorite words/things. XD

I guess for now it's me, Elysa, Julianne, and Naty. I don't really know what we'll be doing yet, but I guess it's called a study circle for a reason. [laughs] I suppose we can all just figure things out as we go along and offer different perspectives on the same idea. I'm not quite sure what I can bring to it besides tarot, but I don't know if I'm good enough for that. :\ I don't really have a particular tradition I like, either. Some people go down the Celtic route, others Egyptian, others Norse.... I guess I'm more of an eclectic witch type. XD

Augh, I need a job so I can buy some good books on witchcraft. Rawr. ]:

4 comments:

the prince of mansmut said...

So you guys did choose it, eh? I think it's a good choice. [nods] And good you decided on something.

And you have so many people. D: Four is probably a good amount anyway.
Glad it's all finally coming together. [nods] Hopefully having the other people will help you to learn more.

Yes, get that job. D: [will have to after you visit] Oh noooes. D:

Calix said...

Bleeuuuaaargh. [awake way too early] Stupid IBS. And not the preferable version. [has gone to bathroom about 30 times since 5:30] DX [cries]

Four isn't a lot! [laughs] I think it's the perfect number of people...around three or four. I know they usually have closer to ten, which I think is waaaaay too many people.

I d'know if it's together yet until the first meeting, whenever that'll be. [laughs]

Goooood. You should already have a job, you bum. [shakes fist] D<

the prince of mansmut said...

[pets] :\ Well, at least it's better now...

Well, four is more than I thought there were. I thought it was just you and Elysa. D: Not really a circle, more of a line. Hahahaha.

And...no, I don't. Not really. D: They don't send me what I ask for, so what the fuck am I supposed to do with THAT. D<

Calix said...

I guess...it still hurts a little. ]:

And it can be a circle if we put our arms out in semicircles! D:

I didn't say you had one, I said you should have one. D: