Wednesday, December 12, 2007

dear opera

Mood: Indifferent
Watching the news...? I don't know, I never bothered to change the channel.
Reading Drawing Down the Moon by Margot Adler
Playing AC: WW. I'm suddenly very faithful to this game. I don't know why.
Eating Warheads. x,x
Drinking cream soda. Yum!


Dear Opera,

When our romance first began, it was like love at first sight. It was beautiful and amazing, and you helped me get over Firefox completely. Yet you may be wondering why I write this to you now.... Unfortunately, dear, it has come to an end for us as well. The memories of your initial devotion will always linger with me, and I will say many good things about you, but you too have let me down. Lately you just haven't been the same, and I must move on.

My new love has been right under my nose this whole time. Many people think that Safari is lame, or that he isn't right for me, but they're wrong. He's great! He's reliable and works when I need him to. He might not be much to look at, but he does everything I ask just how I want him to.

I hope you understand. I didn't mean to hurt you...but...you let me down. It was a lovely four months, but now they've come to an end. Perhaps our paths will meet again, but for now, it's over.

I'm sorry.
-x

3 comments:

the prince of mansmut said...

Ewww, Safari?! That's unfortunate. D: There must be some alternative. [laughs] What about Internet Explorer..?! Although last I saw they were trying to be Firefox and sucking at it...
Well, I guess it does what you want, eh? [laughs] But it doesn't have tabbed browsing, does it?! That's carazy. [can't ever go back!]

It's funny that Firefox doesn't work for you. Usually it's ME nothing works for. [glad her browser works] D: I got lucky for once. Hahaha.

Cream soda, huh?! MWA HA HA!

Calix said...

Safari isn't so bad. It does have tabbed browsing...I d'know where you heard that. Firefox is even messing up for my brother, so it's not just me. I d'know. If it worked, I'd go back to it, but it doesn't.

Shino said...

These kinds of movies make me cry.