Friday, December 14, 2007

school is over!

Mood: Relieved
Watching Harry Potter stuffs.
Eating bean and cheese burrito. Mmmm!
Drinking Gatorade. Needta replenish my electrolytes. D:


I took my comm final earlier today. Huzzah! Took me about 35 minutes. o_O; Would've been out of there faster if I didn't have to wait for Lauren to finish so I could get my pencil back. [laughs] But oh well. I'm patient! XD

I'm so glad I don't have to be at school for a long while. Back to sleeping at 7am! Well, maybe not. Hahaha. A week seemed long, so a month should be grrreat. And then I get to go to Adrienne's for most of vacation, yaaaay. :D It's weird, though. I feel like I have to go back to school on monday. It'll hit me fairly soon.

I sold my books back and have some money for once, so hopefully I can buy gifts for people. [laughs] Yay! Even if they're shitty gifts. Haha. Something is better than nothing, damn it! I'd like to make things to go along with them, but I can't really think of what I'd do. I'm also feeling soooo uncreative. DX But now that I have free time, perhaps I can get to work on a few things that I didn't have time for during school, like writing or trying to draw and get my creativity back. [laughs]

Wooohooooooooooo. [dances] Fuck you, school! I WON THIS TIME!

2 comments:

the prince of mansmut said...

A lovely feeling, isn't it! I'm glad you made it through the semester. You did a great job. [kisses your forehead]
And it's good your IBS got better before your final... Or did it. D: Well, it's good you were well enough to take it. [laughs]

Don't spend your money on meeee. D: AND WRITE! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. I need some mansmut, ok. OMG WRITEEEEEEESSSSSEEEEEEESSSSSSSS. <3
i wull luv u 4eva

Calix said...

[laughs] Yes, it is lovely. [clings to you] I'm glad you think so. I hope I passed everything. :\

And it did get better, I think. Right before. [laughs] I just sat outside in this courtyard I never knew existed. And it was riiiiight there the entire time I've been at SDSU. What the fuck, how could I not...know. It's so pretty. ):
But anyway, I was worried it'd worsen again, which is partly why I was done so fast. [laughs]

I wanna spend some money on you. Even if it's liek. $5. D:

...I'll...try. [laughs] o.o I'm sure you can get quality mansmut somewhere else. D: