Sunday, December 16, 2007

generic blog title #3046

Mood: Okay, USA!
Listening to Transient - Schwarz Stein
Reading Queens 4 - Ha Sung-Hyen. \o/
Drinking juice. Yummy!


I don't really know why I'm posting yet again, but I feel like it, so I can, damn it. D:

Finally posted something non-tarot-y at my tarot blog. [laughs] I'm such a dork but I'm glad the thing's being put to use. [nods] Spells like that are hard, though. I don't have that kinda supply, dood! [shitty witch] ):

Went shopping with my brother this morning. I was considering buying Adrienne INVU but she says she's gonna buy it so I won't bother. If you can't find it, TOO BAD. I'm not buying it for you, bitch. [laughs] Now the problem is...what do I get for her! Oh, I don't know. She's hard to shop for. ]:

I settled on buying myself Queens 4 and The Other Side of the Mirror, which finally came out in English. I love Jo Chen so I figured I'd pick it up...the cover's really shiny. o_O; Didn't get around to reading yet, but I did read Queens and EEEEE! I love that book so much. [laughs] I don't know why, but it's liek my favorite at the moment. So adorable. Gyung-Ju and Pil-Hyun are a "couple" now and they're sooooo fun and cute it's unbelievable. XD Poor Pil-Hyun...being called Gyung-Ju's girlfriend. Aww. [laughs, pinches his cheek] They even slept in the same bed...! I'm surprised Gyung-Ju didn't make a move. D: Probably because poor Pil-Hyun has the biggest crush on teacher Bok-Nam, but she's busy fucking her first love. Waa! I wonder if she'll ever notice how much he likes her.... It's soap opera crazeh. Haha. I love it! D:

I think I'm getting around to really liking Gyung-Ju, too. He makes me laugh. What an asshole. XD I think he traumatized Pil-Hyun by giving him a kiss...and to make things worse, Pil-Hyun's stalker "girlfriend" took a picture of it. Hahaha. I love that book waaaay too much. D:



In other news, I started playing some bizarre browser [typed "bowser"] game called Popomundo. I roped Elysa and Adrienne (also known as Horace Iredell and Ian Stringer, respectively, haha) into playing it, but it's weird and I'm sure they're just as confused as I am. [laughs] The concept: you're a musician and you have to make your band cooler than everyone else's. It's real hard, too. D:

My character is named Dara Thorpe [laughs] and I started a rock group called Vice. Don't ask where I got the name; I was listening to Pride of Mind, okay. [laughs] It's a cute concept but the game's kind of confusing and a little TOO detailed, making it fairly difficult. But I guess that's the point, no? o.o

And Elysa has just brought to my attention this piece of hot sexellence (sorry, Adrienne, it is). Hahaha. Omg. Claire and Leon...?! OMGOMGOMGMMMG I'm going to totally have an orgasm. This is so wonderful. I don't know how I haven't heard about this (I don't keep up with game news anymore) but OMMOMGGGMGMGMmgmmgmg.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA [goes insane from happiness]

2 comments:

Shino said...

I saw the insanity thing coming eventually. D:

Calix said...

Well, the overly long, overly happy blog post gave it away. D: