Sunday, November 26, 2006

[gaaaackts]

Mood: Carsick (minus the car...)
Listening to Klaha
Drinking water

Blah. I've got a headache for no reason and I'm slightly dizzy. I hope I don't throw up or anything. I wonder if it's from watching my brother play video games...? How sad. I can't even WATCH a game without getting sick now. I get motion sickness so easily. I hate it. I never used to be this bad, but now I can be playing a game for barely fifteen minutes and feel like shit for the rest of the day. BLAH!

My brother's birthday is tomorrow so we're going to Universal Studios...I d'know who else is going. I think around four of his friends are coming with us. I don't really know them so...it'll be kinda weird, but not too much. I think we're going out to eat afterwards. Whee, fun? I forgot where we're going but my brother said it's good. [shrugs] He also said it was going to rain tomorrow. I hope not. Walking in rain really sucks. I hate being wet. ><

Maybe I'll take pictures...! (Yeah right.) I don't know what to wear...! [girl] Perhaps my cute uke shirt. <3

I got a haircut yesterday. An actual GOOD one. Every time I go to get my hair cut, some idiot always cuts it and fucks it up even more than it already naturally is. But it came out nicely this time, I think. Not so poofy. [cries] XD It's not that much shorter, but the way it's cut makes a big difference. Woot. [nods in approval]

Uhm....
[vomits all over page]

4 comments:

Rosiel said...

Hey, I want to see your new haircut. TT

Calix said...

Sooooomeday. It looks pretty much the same. Kinda. [laughs]

Anonymous said...

-cleans up vomit-

Universal Studios is awesome. Just not as awesome as Disney. You'll have fun, even if it does rain. Most of the stuff is indoors anyway. Oh hell, that isn't right. Gawd, I haven't gone to Universal Studios since I was like 7. Too bad playing games give you motion sickness. I feel like that as well, if I watch a screen or play a game for a really long time without stopping. And as a certified expert on headaches...since I get them all the freaking time, I recommend Excedrin, the God of off the shelf painkillers. Vicoden is the God of all painkillers, but you need a prescription. Grrrr... Anyway, I'll talk to you later.
~Slyph

Calix said...

I would say I like Universal more than Disneyland, but I haven't been to the latter in a long time, so I guess I'll have to go before I say anything. :3

Excedrin always works for me, but I only take it when my headaches are really bad. I'm not a fan of medicating myself over every little thing. :\