Monday, November 20, 2006

seventy-nine questions

Mood: In Pain
Playing Golden Sun
Drinking green tea

Okay, got another one of THOSE back up. [points up] I was going to complete the look with cute mood icons I made at eLouai's Lollipop Portrait Maker. But it doesn't look right. :\ I just linked the mood with the picture instead, which is stupid, but I don't want it to look cluttered. The girl doesn't even look like me. I guess she's just my little pigtailed blog-mood girl! She needs a name...!

But anyway...return of the survey! This one is...pretty interesting. Unfortunately, my answers are not.


1. Do you drink milk?
- mixed with Ovaltine. :D

2. Do you prefer apple or orange juice?
- apple. (no, it doesn't taste like urine. how would YOU know, anyway, woman?!)

3. Do your computer speakers plug into the back of your computer or your monitor?
- they're on the surface of my laptop.

4. How many clocks are in your house?
- I don't know. Probably not many.

5. How about the room yer in right now?
- one.

6. How often do you check your email?
- it varies.

7. Do you live by yourself?
- no.

8. What's the most you've ever won on a scratcher?
- I don't know, I don't do that sort of thing.

9. What's the nearest food to you right now?
- I don't know.

11. Do you know what a plecostamous is?
- no. Is it even a real word?

12. Have you ever watched a sunrise rise over the ocean?
- yes.

13. How many messages are in your inbox/outbox on your phone?
- I've no idea.

14. Do you prefer wooden or mechanical pencils?
- mechanical.

15. What's on your feet right now?
- skin...?

16. Do you have one best friend, or a lotta good friends?
- three best friends.

17. Snapple or SoBe?
- Sobe

18. Where do you buy birthday/christmas cards?
- I don't. D:

19. What's your take on "puppy love"?
- it's stupid and only teenagers engage in such loser relationships...! Between their passing periods, of course. For two weeks.

20. Do you enjoy breaking hearts?
- no.

21. What date/time was the last text you recieved?
- I don't KNOW. I don't want to CHECK.

22. When's the last time you sent a text?
- sometime this evening.

23. Do you believe there is only one "right" religion?
- no.

24. What's your favorite planet, besides this one?
- Neptune.

25. Does anything special happen for you on March 15th?
- I get stabbed in the back...?

26. If you could get back in touch with one person you've lost touch with, who would it be?
- Kathy from middle school. ):

27. What type of internet connection do you use?
- wireless.

28. Do you vote for city-related issues?
- nope.

29. Do you say 'ya'll', 'you guys', 'dudes', or something else when addressing more than one friend at a time?
- 'guys', I guess.

30. Would you want marijuana legalized if it meant alcohol would be illegal?
- how about they both be illegal?

31. Have you ever been to the Vatican?
- no, and I don't think I ever will. D:

32. Have you ever waved at someone who was waving at you, only to realize they were waving at someone else?
- yeah.

33. What did you do?
- make it a habit not to wave back. Even if it meant the person waving at me got pissed.

34. How many remote controls are in your house, and what are they for?
- I don't know, 1200?!

35. Do you mainly use use your house phone or your cell phone?
- neither. D:

36. How many 2005 calenders are in your house?
- around four.

37. Do you take baths or showers?
- showers.

38. Do you take quizzes in magazines?
- no, I don't read magazines very often.

40. Do you buy bananas when they're green so they won't go bad as fast?
- I hate bananas. D:

41. Do you do anything for a bad sunburn?
- I don't go outside so I never get bad sunburns.

42. Do use mouthwash? If so, what kind?
- some moisturizing one. I forgot the name.

43. What noises reach your ears right now?
- car rolling along somewhere distant.

44. Have you ever been to Grand Canyon?
- no.

45. Have you ever been to a national park (i.e. Yellowstone, Yosemite, etc)?
- no. : \

46. How old are your parents?
- my mom is 47 and my dad is 53.

47. Does anyone have the keys to your heart?
- Adrienne. That's what the question's asking, right...? D:

48. Have you ever had to run for your life?
- no, I don't think so.

49. Is there an empty place in your heart?
- no...? [laughs]

50. Have you ever been to a family reunion?
- no.

51. Have you ever scraped a pipe?
- ...eh?

52. Do you prepare soup in the microwave or on the stove?
- both.

53. Is it sunny out right now?
- no. It's midnight. D:

54. Do you have a catnip plant in your house?
- ...no.

55. Do you use surge protectors?
- yes.

56. Do you pay attention to the stock market?
- no.

57. Do you take precautions against contracting West Nile Virus?
- not really, no.

58. Do you meditate?
- mmm, a little, when I read tarot. Just to clear my head.

59. If your lover cheated on you and profusely apologized, would you accept them back into your life?
- ohhhhh, that's tough. [laughs] The odds are, no. But I suppose it depended on how badly they cheated.

60. Do you eat carbs?
- hell yes, why shouldn't I?

61. If you could be one animal for the rest of your life, what would you pick?
- a human. XD

62. Are you the kinda person who will search the entire room for the remote because you don't wanna change it on the TV?
- nah. I'm not that lazy. [laughs]

63. Has your insurance gone up because of something on your DMV record?
- no.

64. Have you ever gone too work/school drunk?
- noooo.

65. Is it all about YOU?
- never. ;__;

66. Are you allergic to any insect bites?
- not that I know of.

67. Are you allergic to any kind of food/medicine?
- I don't think so.

68. Have you ever swam in Lake Tahoe?
- no.

69. If you could hug one person right now, who would it be?
- Adrienne, of course!

70. Are you in debt?
- no.

71. When you say "often" do you pronounce the "T" or leave it silent?
- pronounce!

72. If you could have a plane ticket to anywhere right now, where would you go?
- [looks at this question and the above question] ...did Adrienne write this survey?! What the fuck. [laughs]

74. How many pairs of socks do you own?
- I don't know.

75. How often do you do laundry?
- NEVARRRR! [wears some rags]

76. What do you think of Arnold Schwarzenegger?
- IT'S NOT A TUMOR!

77. Do you own your own car, pink slip and all?
- no.

78. Has anyone ever given you jewelery on Christmas?
- yeah.

79. Do you count down the days till anything?
- sometimes.

E D I T
Added a tagboard...leave me messages! ^^

1 comment:

Rosiel said...

Hmm, how do you speak on that comment thingy?
Anyway, yeah that's Jennifer Tinstman. She went to Bell too.
I get them from MySpace. I guess that's about the only good thing about it. Someone's almost alway posting a survey on the bulletin. :P