Sunday, November 12, 2006

stolen from elysa (as usual)...

1. Does anyone know your password to your myspace?
No, not even I do.
Translation: Je n'ai pas un myspace.

2. What was the last thing you ordered at McDonald's?
Large fries. [drools] Only thing I like at McDonald's.

3. Are you an emotional person?
Mmm, yes. Quite. I have a quick and horrible temper, and I cry a LOT. I mean, I've probably cried more than any other person on the planet. I cry when I'm angry, I cry when I'm sad, I cry when I'm happy........ I'm more emotional mood-swingy than any other woman on the planet, I assure you. Watch out. D:

4. Do you like your name?
Gods, no. Everyone knows I hate it. [laughs]

5. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No.

6. Ever felt jealous of your friend?
I d'know, I guess so? They're inevitably so much better off than I am, so it kind of gets me down a lot because I'm so poor. ><

7. What was the last thing you did?
Take my mascara off. [rubs eyes]

8. Who is right next to you?
Gakuto-san! :3

9. Who was the last person you ate with?
My bichon frise...! Wait, she's not a person. [laughs] I don't remember.

10. What song are you listening to right now?
Consumer - Icon of Coil
mmm. stat-ic.

11. How's the weather right now?
I don't know...I think it's just cloudy and mild.

12. Last person who called you today?
No one.

13. Last lie you told?
Umm...I don't know. [laughs] I haven't lied in a while.

14. Last song you sang?
214 - Rivermaya

15. Do you like anyone?
Like how? In a stupid crush-y way? No.

16. Lost a friendship over something stupid?
Mmm, yes.

18. Last thing you ate?
Ice cream. <3

19. What did you do last night?
Think a lot of smutty smut! D:

20. Faked being sick to miss school?
Many, many times. [laughs]

21. What time did you wake up today?
11:45

22. Last person you texted?
Adrienne.

24. What are you wearing right now?
The most obnoxious mint-and-black pajama bottoms and a black cami.

25. Are you too quiet to ask anyone out?
Yeah, I guess. Too shy, more accurately.

26. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite/same sex?
Hair.

27. Where are you right now?
My bed, as usual.

28. What date and day is it?
Sunday, 12th november.

29. Did you go anywhere today?
To the mall.

30. What did you do there?
Interview, bought some gardenia body spray. It's my signature scent, damn it. I ran out of gardenia perfume. ;__;

31. Are you waiting for something?
My seme. [pouts]

32. Are you watching TV?
Not at the moment, but I probably will soon.

33. Are you mature or immature?
Depends. Mostly mature but when I'm being silly, I'm rather immature.

34. Are you closer to your mom or dad?
My mom. But barely.

35. Are you an only child?
No.

36. What’s the most annoying thing people say to you?
I don't know. People say a lot of annoying things.

37. Do you like where you work?
We'll see. >D

No comments: