Thursday, November 30, 2006

more stolen surveys.

Mood: Calm
Listening to Travis
Playing Sim City...! :3
Eating pizza, Shrimp Flavoured Chips
Drinking green tea

E D I T
I got a xanga. (It too is Klaha'd out.) Why? So I could comment. [laughs] But I might actually use it for surveys and quiz results. It'd keep this uncluttered and pretty. [nods] Soooo...bye surveys! xD

All right...I'd talk all about my day on monday but no one cares and I talked enough about it to Adrienne. If my brother ever sends me the pictures we took that day and I find any good enough to show, then maybe I'll talk about the day. But that is...very unlikely. [laughs]

For now, some surveys I stole!

BEDROOM SURVEY
NO LYING!!

Do you have the following in your room:

Cell phone: yes.
Chair/stool: chair.
Book shelf: sort of.
Dresser: yes.
Computer/laptop: computer, and laptop. I rarely use the pc because it's really slow and stupid.
Bean bag: no, how tacky.
Pictures: yes.
Mirror: noooooo. no no no.
Skateboard: uhm, ew. no.
Bed: no, I do not have a bed in my BEDroom. [laughs, rolls eyes]
Clothes: no, I do not wear clothes, either. D:
Plastic Giraffe: ...don't think so. [laughs] I have a mini stuffed buffalo, though...! So cute. :3
Surfboard: no. Not everyone in Southern California is a surfer...!
Smoke detector: no.
Piano/keyboard/gutiar/bass/drums: a keyboard stuffed in my closet...I don't use it. It's just stored there. o_O
Locking door: mm, yeah. So convenient for when people want to wake me up in the morning. HA! You can't get in and bug me, assholes. D:
Bottle of water: [looks around] not at the moment.
A blacklight: no, that would be kind of irritating.
Medals/ribbons: HA! yeah right. : \
Awards: same thing.
Sports equipment: nope.
CDs: yes, many.
Flag: the raven volant...!
Stop sign/any sign: sign? Uhm...don't think so.
Caution tape: ...no. o_O
Paintball gun: no.
Real Gun: YEAH! I wish. : \
Cigarettes: no, ew.
Candle: one.
Books: not many, but yes.
Nintendo: a Super Nintendo...and a Nintendo 64. The NES is in my brother's room.
Game Cube: yes.
Xbox: no thanks.
Bike: out back.
Stereo: in my closet. It's broken. It was supposed to be repaired. Three years ago.
Television: yes, the piece of shit. [pets it]
Lighter: no.
Gum: n...[thinks] no.
How many windows do you have in your room? just one. my prison...!
What is the color of your walls? white.
Hardwood floor, tile, or carpet? carpet. bleh.
Do you get ready for the day in your room or the bathroom? mostly bathroom.
What color is your bed sheet? brown...beige...brown...ecru? XD
what's on your walls? Pictures, posters, photos. I don't know where I'll put them when we move out. I don't want to throw them away but I don't want them on my walls either. : \
Has the opposite sex been in your room before? yeah? so...?


"How old were you when you first...?"

1. Fell in love?
SIX! VEGAAAA! no. [laughs] I don't know, really. : \

2. Lost someone close to you?
Can't remember.

3. Drank alcohol?
Um, maybe eight-ish. Diiiiiisgusting. Hooooorrible.

4. smoked weed?
Never. No thanks. I'm not a punk bitch potsmoking loser.

5. Got kissed?
seventeen? How sad. [laughs]

6. Went to the hospital?
Uhm, the day I was born? [laughs] I don't think I've ever been to the hospital unless I was visiting someone.

7. Got your heart broken?
Ehm, d'know.

8. Lost a pet?
I don't think I've had a pet die...we always have to give them away for some reason. Mostly because we move. : \

9. Got arrested?
never.

10. Broken a bone?
never.

11. Got a job?
never. I'm tryiiiiiiing. ;___;

13. Got cheated on?
hopefully never. D: ...and where's 12?!

14. Went to a concert?
uuhhhhh. I might've gone when I was little but that doesn't really count because it was too long ago.

15. Got your own cell phone?
uhmm, liek, last year? I hate phones, but my dad bought me one for emergencies. I guess 'emergencies' translate into 'obsessive texting with Adrienne'...?!

16. Had 1st boy/girl friend?
sixteen? seventeen?

17. Got a myspace account?
NEVER! harharhar! losers. ...oh wait, my friend in high school forced me to make an account. So I guess when I was around seventeen? It was deleted the next day. [laughs] Doesn't count.

18. Snuck out of the house?
sneaked. I hate when people say 'snuck'. It's so low-class. Even worse when people say 'snucked'. Yes, I've heard people say that before. Oh, and the answer is never, by the way.

19. Got something pierced other than your ears?
never.

20. Got caught having sex?
when I was four...! Actually, I'm not kidding. XD But it wasn't sex, of course.This boy and I were imitating a scene we saw on a movie and we were just lying there against each other with our shirts up. [cracks up] Kids are sooo stupid. My brother wouldn't stop making fun of me for yeeeears.

21. Went on a date?
I don't think I've ever really GONE on a formal date. Lame boyfriend...! [laughs]

22. Snuck someone in your house?
never. ENOUGH WITH THE SNUCKING.

23. How old are you now?
nineteen.

5 comments:

Rosiel said...

Omfg, yey, you got Klaha to stay on the page correctly! Mmm, how'd you do it?! [hold mic in front of you] XD

Calix said...

[laughs] Simple...just did it on the xanga thing, checked the source html, looked for what was written in the line containing the bg image...then typed the same thing into my template here....

You: what?! you can't explain for shit. D:

Also, when I was changing the image (I wanted it smaller), my internet decided it wanted to die. :\ Luckily it went through. Piece of shit. D:

the prince of mansmut said...

If you do it on xanga, I won't be able to comment on your surveys..!
You: Oh, like usual?! [sobs]
...Yeah. :\

You don't have a beanbag?! Maaaan, I got liek five in my room! It's SWEET.
No. [laughs] And you gonna throw those pictures out? D: You don't want a warlock on your walls?! [sobs] No, I wouldn't want that on my walls, either. :\

5. That's sad?! D: [super pathetic, then?]

20. ....[raises eyebrow]

22. [cracks up] Snucking.
[tries to make word verification work]

Calix said...

(FUCKING WORD VERIFICATION! WORK!)

Oooops, I'm late replying. Sorreh, I meant to, but then I put it off and forgot. ><

No, you WON'T be able to comment, but you don't ANYWAY! [laughs, bites you]

I'm not throwing THOSE pictures out, are you crazy?! [laughs] They're too adorable. And I'm not getting rid of YOU. You stay on mah walls, bitch. You and your adorableness...! [sobs on you]

As for KISSING, I guess you ARE super pathetic! [makes out with your super-pathetic-ness] D: But what about that party?! [slapped, shoved into a closet]

Don't raise your eyebrow at me. I was a stupid child. :\

Anonymous said...

To be a adroit charitable being is to procure a philanthropic of openness to the mankind, an skill to trusteeship undeterminable things beyond your own control, that can lead you to be shattered in hugely extreme circumstances as which you were not to blame. That says something very impressive with the prerequisite of the righteous compulsion: that it is based on a corporation in the fitful and on a willingness to be exposed; it's based on being more like a plant than like a sparkler, something somewhat feeble, but whose extremely item handsomeness is inseparable from that fragility.