Sunday, November 19, 2006

wiiiiiii!

My brother bought his Wii this morning and we've been on that thing nonstop. We're giving it a rest now. It's so...cute. [laughs]

I woke up to the sound of my mom yelling and screaming and going, "Noooooo!" and I was liek, "What's going on out there...?!" So I got up and looked and she was playing against my brother in bowling...! My mom doesn't play video games so that's liek...hmm! (We even got my grandparents to play. :3) My mom actually BEAT ME, too! How is that even possible...?! Lame. I haven't played enough though because I was watching my brother most of the time, but it's fuuuun. D:

I wanna play Trauma Center: Second Opinion but I'll have to wait until later, I guess. My brother's friend is coming over to play, so...maybe not until tomorrow. [wails] But then my brother will probably be stuck on Twilight Princess, so I better wake up early and play while he's at work. D:

Hmm, I'm in a really writey mood. Perhaps I should write some short stories and post them here. It'd give this thing a bit of purpose. Not like anyone would read, but that's okay. [laughs] I guess I just write for myself anyway. [nods]

Anyway...that's all. [coughs, eats some ovalteenies] >>

No comments: