Thursday, November 23, 2006

I had a survey to post but I changed my mind.

Mood: Disgusted
Listening to Scape ~With Transparent Wings - Klaha
Playing Trauma Center: SO, Golden Sun
Eating I'm too disgusted to eat. Translation: pumpkin pie. D:
Drinking green tea.

Errr, I'm really bored and I'm putting off checking deviantART because I really just don't want to. I'm scared of my 400+ deviations in my inbox, which by now have probably multiplied (because deviations are like internet aphids) and turned into 500. [collapses, convulses, blood sprays onto walls] I have to look through a lot of them, delete most of them until I have ten or fifteen left. It takes forever. Then there are the comments...ah, jesus. [just dies] I need my subscription back.

[listens to same song over again] This song makes me happy, in a depressed way. [laughs] It doesn't make sense. But yeah. Klaha = love.

This morning I had a dream my brother was repeatedly elbow dropping me. [random] I wonder what it means! [laughs] We played some Wii Sports and I pwned in bowling...! I was two points away from beating my record of 201. Damn! But I kept losing at golf. GOLF SUCKS. Only rich white men play that stupid game. Bastards. D:

[coughs]

I don't want to eat ever again. EVER. My grandpa made some barbecue and I was eating it...then...I noticed something that I thought was a blackened part, and discovered it was really grilled fly. Needless to say, I promptly half-vomited up what I'd ate previously, then tried my best to continue eating. Moving onto something else, I discovered a dead ant next in line to be my dinner. I stopped eating.

Thanksgiving? Uh, what about it? [didn't do anything] As far as I'm concerned, it's not a holiday anymore. Holidays that are not holidays anymore:
- New Year's
- Valentine's Day
- St. Patrick's Day (Any saint day I suppose is dead?)
- Independence Day
- Whatever comes in between that and Halloween
- Halloween
- Thanksgiving

Christmas is still in. Barely. See how much I have to look forward to...?! [laughs]

God, what a nice day I've had! Next thing I know, I'll get my period! And I bet it's gonna be a bad one too! Well, cramps?! I'M WAITING! [opens arms]

E D I T
I signed in. 490 deviations.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hiya Calix. Since you can't post on my Xanga, I might as well post here. And a barbequed fly on your food. I don't blame you for not wanting to eat again for a while.
-hands you tea- As for deviantART, I draw and write and love doing it, it's just too damn crappy to post on the internet. -stabs it all- While your art is like, awesome. Probably why you have so many deviations and comments. And Christmas still counts a holiday, because if it wasn't, I wouldn't be able to get the Wii later on, and I really, really want to play. Well, sorry for the really, really long comment. Have a happy rest of Thanksgiving break thingy! -waves-

Calix said...

Heeeey Slyph. I wish there was a way to reply so that the other person knew they were being replied to. :\

deviantART is for more than just drawing. Why not post some writing, (or photography if you're into that)? Some people don't even post anything...just comment. [laughs] Besides, people there always give others tips for improving, which makes it good if you're practicing and want to refine your skills. [nods]

[waves back] Have a nice break. I don't really have a break...my whole year has been a giant break. xD

Rosiel said...

Gross, man! ><
Be glad you didn't bite into the fly before you noticed it like I did with that baby crab. ><
Aaaanyway. [shakes fist at your giant break]

Calix said...

Euuughhhh. [shudders] I don't wanna eat now. XD

the prince of mansmut said...

I'm so sorry your Thanksgiving was so horrible. You gotta have it at MY house, next year..! [laughs] No, you wouldn't like that. :\ Too many people who are talky..!
My dad is not a rich white man! D: Well, I guess...kinda, BUT NOT IN THE WAY YOU'RE THINKING...! [cries] D:

Y'know...I hate all those holidays, too. [laughs] Christmas is the only one that's great. <3 I sometimes like Thanksgiving, but these last two haven't been very good. Yes, anyway..! Christmas. Mmmm. <3 [tries to get you something good so you can like christmas too] D:

Calix said...

[laughs] Talky. Ew. No waaaaay. But...I guess if you're there, it'd be okay. Except with the eating and other people being around thing. D:
Your dad golfs? ...>>

[coughs]

Don't get me anything for Christmas. OR ELSE. [just cries]