Saturday, November 4, 2006

hey, look! it's the same shit!

1. The phone rings. Who do you want it to be?:
Someone who isn't calling for me. X3

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?:
Sometimes. My mom always makes me do it. D:

3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?:
Listener. I'm not very good at talking.

4. Do you take compliments well?:
No, not really. I don't believe a person when they compliment me.

5. Are you an active person?
HA! No. [laughs]

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?:
No. I'd die pretty quickly. [laughs]

7. Do you like to ride horses?:
No...what's a horse?

8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?:
Um, no. I think I went to 6th grade camp. Yeah, I did.

9. What was your favorite game as a kid?
I don't know. I had a lot.

10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you pursue it?
No. [laughs] "sexy person" ...wtf. XD

11. Are you judgmental?
Yes. Quite. :
12. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
I guess, to a point. I couldn't go out with someone who was extremely anything, especially Christian.

13. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?:
I don't like to pursue. I am not some sexy predator-type. [laughs]

14. Can you speak another language?:
No. I wish. I'll probably never be able to. ):

15. If you had to choose, would you rather be deaf or blind?:
Deaf. How would I draw if I were blind?! Not like I'll ever be able to play music anyway. D:

16. Do you know how to shoot a gun?:
No, I wish! D:

17. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
Doggies. x3

18. How often do you read books?:
Not too often, lately. I go through periods where I read a lot, then stop and don't pick up a book for ages. :
19. Do you think more about the past, present or future?:
I'm not sure. D:

20. What is your favorite children's book?:
Le Petit Prince; Clemency Pogue: Fairy Killer; Catherine, Called Birdy.

21. What color are your eyes?:
Dark brown. Most of the time I hate having dark eyes because they're so boring, but there are some times where I think it's nice.

22. How tall are you?:
Five-foot-SHORT. D: ....5'3"

23. Where is your dream house located?
Switzerland. XD No, I don't know. Anywhere nice. Switzerland happens to be nice. XD

24. Last person you talked to?:
Adrienne, of course. IM counts, right? Yes, of course. D:

25. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?:
I think maybe once or twice. I'ano.

26. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?:
[blank] D:

27. What are your keys on your key chain for?
I don't have any keys. [shrugs]

28. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?:
My magical internet room! XD

29. Where is your current pain at?:
Eyes.

30. Do you like mustard?:
God, never. Disgusting. D:

31. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
Sleeeeep. Sweet sleep.

32. Do you look like your mom or dad?:
[laughs] Well I definitely don't look white so I can't look like my dad! XD

33. How long does it take you in the shower?
Uhm. Depends. Usually an average of thirty minutes.

34. Can you factor?
Yes. I couldn't do it at the moment, however, because I've blocked education out of my memory. [laughs]

35. What movie do you want to see right now?:
The Prestige, again. So sexy. D:

36. Do you put lotion on your dog or cats?:
I've done it to their paws before. X3

38. Do you think The Grudge was scary?
More like hilarious. [cracks up just thinking about the kid's face]

39. What was the cause of your last accident?:
Accident? Huh? Uh? I just couldn't make it to the bathroom on time...! XD No, kidding. Of course. [laughs] I have no idea what this question is asking. XD

40. What was the strangest thing that happened to you today?:
I woke up because I had a sleep terror where an alien creature was raping me. It was kind of funny-looking. xD

41. What are you drinking?:
BLOOOOD. Fanta. :3

42. Was your mom a cheerleader?:
Not that I know of. xD

43. What's the last letter of your middle name?:
E.

44. Who did you vote for on American Idol?:
I have never voted for anything. D:

45. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?:
Around eight.

46. Do you like care bears?:
[laughs] No thanks.

47. What do you buy at the movies?:
Nothing. Too fucking expensive, damn. [laughs]

48. Do you know how to play poker?:
No, I despise card games.

49. Do you wear your seatbelt?:
All the time. [nods]

50. What do you wear to sleep?:
The same thing I wear around the house. I don't change, there's no point. XD

51. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?:
Just a big fire some years back.
[looks up at elysa's answer] I don't remember that. XD

52. How many thongs do you own?
Fifteen! Psh, none. Ew. D:

53. Is your tongue pierced?:
No.

54. Do you always read MySpace bulletins?:
No, I don't have a myspace. D:

55. Do you like funny or serious people better?:
Funny people. Overly serious people get on my nerves.

56. Ever been to canada?
No.

57. Did you eat a cookie today?:
Yes. :3

58. Do you use cuss words in other languages?:
Yes, mostly just merde. :
60. Do you love chocolate?:
Gyeck, not really. I want it sometimes but...mostly, no.

61. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
We don't fight about much.

62. What's your favorite brand of water?
Brand of water? What the fuck! Liek, bottled? Fiji water, I guess. D:

63. Are you a gullible person?:
Sometimes. I'm rather ridiculous. D:

64. when was the last time you cried?
Last night. I thought about Adrienne, and she made me cry. That sounds mean, hahaha. No, I cried because I love her so much. Isn't that just corny? Well, I cried. [laughs]
edit at posting: just now. When she left for bed. Because I was thinking about this, and...yes. [laughs, wipes eyes] I cry too much...hahahaha. But I cry when my feelings are strong about something. And well, yeah. [laughs, cries]

65. If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what would you be?
Sniper. 8D

66. Are you easy to get along with?:
I don't know. Ask the three people I'm friends with. XD

67. What is your favorite time of day?
Evening through early morning. I love the night.

No comments: