Saturday, November 18, 2006

seven sins/virtues survey

[THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS]

ANGER
1. With whom did you last get angry?: Adrienne. .__.
2. What is your weapon of choice?: words.
3. Would you hit a member of the opposite sex?: yes, if he pissed me off.
4. How about of the same sex?: I'm not going to hold back on a girl.
5. Who was the last person who got really angry at you?: probably Adrienne...! [sobs]
6. What is your pet peeve?: people who rip me off, especially my personality/mannerisms. uhm. [just lists things that piss her off] Annoying people, children, babies, alcohol, drugs, constantly barking dogs, know-it-alls, fake people, people who think they're better/smarter/hotter than everyone else, religious fundamentalists/zealots, politics.
7. Do you keep grudges, or can you let them go easily?: I always hold a grudge. Always. I may accept your apology, but it's doubtful I've forgiven you for it.

SLOTH
1. What is one thing you're supposed to do daily that you haven't done in a long time?: take my medication.
2. What is the latest you've ever woken up?: five or six pm.
3. Name a person you've been meaning to contact, but haven't?: I don't know....
4. What is the last lame excuse you made?: I don't know. I can't think. I make lots. [laughs]
5. Have you ever watched an infomercial all the way through (one of the long ones)?: oh yes, quite a few times. [laughs] Crema de Concha Nacar...!
6. When was the last time you got a good workout in?: ...
7. How many times did you hit the snooze button on your alarm clock today?: none.

GLUTTONY

1. What is your overpriced yuppie beverage of choice?: [rolls eyes]
2. Meat eaters?: ...what? Meat eaters what? I don't eat very much meat. Beef is really nasty so I eat just chicken, mostly. I ate steak today though...! I don't get enough protein, so I needed it. [laughs]
3. What is the greatest amount of alcohol you've had in one sitting/outing/event?: none. Disgusting. DISGUSTING. AHHHHHHHHH! [rips hair out]
4. Have you ever used a professional diet company?: no.
5. Do you have an issue with your weight?: yeah, I'm too overweight for my liking.
6. Do you prefer sweets, salty foods, or spicy foods?: salty. mmmmsalt.
7. Have you ever looked at a small housepet or child and thought, LUNCH?: And BREAKFAST, and SUPPER and DESSE--no, my seme is dessert. >D

LUST
1. How many people have you seen naked (not counting movies/family)?: no one that I can think of.
2. How many people have seen YOU naked (not counting physicians/family)?: no one, luckily for the world! [laughs]
3. Have you ever caught yourself staring at the chest/crotch of a member of your gender of choice during a normal conversation?: not on purpose. I just need something to stare at, man! [laughs]
4. Have you done it?: Done what? The robot? Paint? Scrabble? [laughs] No, no I have not DONE IT.
5. What is your favorite body part on a person of your gender of choice?: does hair count?
6. Have you ever been propositioned by a prostitute?: no.... [laughs] What the hell.
7. Have you ever had to get tested for an STD or pregnancy?: no.

GREED

1. How many credit cards do you own?: none.
2. What's your guilty pleasure store?: I don't think I have one...maybe B&N or Borders.
3. If you had $1 million, what would you do with it?: buy a house. ><
4. Would you rather be rich, or famous?: I guess rich, so that I could always have the things I needed. If you're famous, you never have privacy. ):
5. Would you accept a boring job if it meant you would make megabucks?: yes, I would. Jobs are all boring to me, anyway.
6. Have you ever stolen anything?: once or twice. minor things. ...like fortune cookies... >.>
7. How many MP3s are on your hard drive?: I don't know.

PRIDE
1. What one thing have you done that you're most proud of?: I've never really done anything to be proud of.
2. What one thing have you done that your parents are most proud of?: I don't know, go to college? They don't really care. Mostly it's my brother that gets recognition because of his graphic design stuff.
3. What thing would you like to accomplish in your life?: publish at least one book, travel.
4. Do you get annoyed by coming in second place?: if it's really close. I hate losing by one point or something. It just irritates me. Like getting a 99/100 on a test because of a stupid error on one tiny technicality, you know? It's annoying.
5. Have you ever entered a contest of skill, knowing you were of much higher skill than all the other competitors?: Oh yeah. [laughs]
6. Have you ever cheated on something to get a higher score?: who hasn't!
7. What did you do today that you're proud of?: nothing at all. Took a shower? [laughs]

ENVY
1. What item (or person) of your friends would you most want to have for your own?: item? I don't really know.
2. Who would you want to go on Trading Spaces with?: Adrienne. She has good taste...! D:
3. If you could be anyone else in the world, who would you be?: No one...I would look like someone else but I couldn't bear being someone different.
4. Have you ever been cheated on?: Not that I know of.... D:
5. Have you ever wished you had a physical feature different from your own?: only all the time. [sighs]
6. What inborn trait do you see in others that you wish you had for yourself?: confidence, self-esteem.
7. Finally, what is your favorite deadly sin?: wrath or lust. D:


[THE SEVEN HEAVENLY VIRTUES]

FAITH
1. What religion do you follow?: science! XD
2. What religion were you raised as?: Christian.
3. Do you believe that forgiveness is a religious property, or a human property?: human.
4. Do you have your own commandments?: I guess?
5. What was the last promise you broke?: one I made to myself not to be depressed over small, stupid things.
6. Have you ever said the words to a prayer and not meant it?: yes.
7. Do you believe that anyone could be perfect?: no. Everyone has faults.

HOPE
1. Did you get everything you wanted over the last holiday season?: no.
2. Regarding your future, what is the best thing you could hope for?: a nice and comfortable house, good physical and emotional health, love.
3. Do you let yourself get your hopes up for something even if you know that there is a large chance of failure?: yes...I let myself get excited about houses. And now I just realize it's never going to happen so what's the point.
4. Freedom or fate?: freedom to choose your fate.
5. Have you ever bought a lottery ticket?: no, like I'd ever win. My mom always does. [rolls eyes]
6. Do you gamble?: once again, my mom does.
7. Have you ever had something called off on account of bad weather, but then gone ahead and done it anyway?: ...what.

CHARITY

1. What causes do you support?: my own! D:
2. What causes have you given money or time to?: none! No one's ever given me what I needed. That's selfish, but... [shrugs]
3. Have you ever worked in a soup kitchen or done another kind of outreach for the homeless?: nope.
4. Would you ever consider joining the Peace Corps, Amnesty International, or another travel?: no. I've got my own problems to deal with. That's mean, but it's true.
5. Do you give money to the homeless on the street?: why, so I can support their filthy alcohol/drug habits? No thank you.
6. Have you ever helped out a friend with basic needs, like rent or food?: food.
7. What's the greatest extent you've gone to help a friend in need?: I don't know. I don't have money so I can't help very much.

FORTITUDE
1. What are you most afraid of?: never being good enough, dying.
2. What did you do today that was really brave?: nothing.
3. Who is your favorite superhero, and why?: The Punisher, because he will kill the fuck out of you if you deserve it.
4. Would you put your life in danger to rescue someone?: Probably not.
5. If you were to face the Wizard, would you want more courage, more brains, or more heart?: brains. Strategy, man. D:
6. Have you ever gotten stage fright? If so, when?: only every time I talk in front of class.
7. Do you consider yourself to be a leader or a follower?: I generally don't like being in charge. Too much responsibility.

JUSTICE
1. Have you ever been summoned for jury duty?: no.
2. If they reinstituted the draft (for both genders), would you go, or would find some way out of it?: there's no way in hell you're getting me to go to war.
3. Do you support capital punishment (the death penalty)?: I d'know. Mostly I do, but then there are times where it's just...eh, too much, I guess? What if that person's innocent? You never truly know....
4. Which should be guaranteed legal?: ...I don't know?
5. Do you believe that Dubya is rightfully President of the USA?: probably not, but I don't care.
6. What was your favorite media circus trial?: Don't care.
7. Have you ever written a letter to a politician?: nope.

TEMPERANCE
1. What do you have the hardest time moderating yourself on?: my feelings. I'm overly sensitive and it causes everyone grief.
2. Do you collect anything?: not really.
3. Are you addicted to anything?: junk food.
4. Have you ever put anything on layaway or used an installment plan?: yes. [poor]
5. What's your preferred method of paying for things?: I don't have one.
6. Tell us one thing you wish you hadn't let yourself do?: gain weight. ><
7. Do you feel that you obsess over things?: yes.

PRUDENCE
1. Who is the wisest person you know?: I don't know.
2. Have you ever participated in a vigil?: no.
3. Do you take advice when it's given?: no one gives me advice. I'm always the one giving it, and no one ever listens anyway. I don't even know why I still bother.
4. What area are you wisest in?: I don't know, none?
5. Do you drive defensively?: I don't know yet. Not enough experience.
6. What did you learn today?: not to get upset over silly things. And yet I always do. ><
7. And of course, what is your favorite heavenly virtue?: hope or prudence, I suppose.

No comments: