Tuesday, December 5, 2006

gimme your guitar.

Mood: Cute
Listening to Bad Communication - B'z, Solaar Pleure - MC Solaar
Playing Red Steel
Drinking water

Uhm, nothing to really say. Just wanted to say that now that the last survey is out of the way (the one in the previous post), I'll most likely be posting all my surveys on my xanga page now. [nods] In fact, I already posted one, so yeah.... >>

I went to the dentist earlier. No cavities, hooray! Possible tooth extraction in near future. Not so hooray. ):

Mmm, I want to cuddle something. [stares at seme] D:

4 comments:

Rosiel said...

[points & snickers] *3*

Calix said...

What! At least I'm not hiding anything...! 'Honey kins'.

snrrk.

the prince of mansmut said...

[throws arms open] D:

How am I supposed to comment?! [cries]

Good work on the healthy teeth. [pats you on the back] D:

Calix said...

[laughs, runs into your arms]

There's no WAY to comment. You don't HAVE to. D: